Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Garden Party

Have you seen our new Garden Party board on Pinterest? I’m pretty much living for it; such pretty blooms!

It got me thinking—this month we are using the garden theme to inspire a fresh take on fragrance, but what about beauty? With all of the weddings, graduations and (literal) garden parties that happen during the spring, I’m sure we could all use a little beauty inspiration.

So for this week’s Beauty Challenge, let’s get inspired by spring blossoms. Create an eye, lip, nail (or hair!) look based on your favorite florals, or just take a picture of your favorite flower and Show & Tell in the comments!

What’s your favorite flower?

garden party 5.6.jpg

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Garden Party

My favorite flower is definitely hydrangea (blue), followed by wisteria...but I love flowers in general!

blue-hydrangea_49.jpg

wisteria.jpg

@beautylovingirl - I agree, this thread makes me smile!  I also love your haul; it reminded me how much I like pansies!

Anonymous Insider

@candacebt- I just couldn't help myself I love how pretty all these flowers make this post more beautiful to look at. (hehe)

@lylysa - Hmm...you'll just have to wait until Mani Friday to see! 😉

@beautylovingirl - Love your flower haul!

Anonymous Insider

I like the jade vines

Anonymous Insider

)th[2].jpgth[2].jpgthCA1HR33J.jpgthCA8GR1FV.jpgth[10].jpgthCAOMN8NB.jpgthCARYR6CV.jpgNeeded to change this wording up I didn't get these flowers for a haul I meant just did a haul of pictures for all these beautiful flowers!

What color, Candace??? 😄

Anonymous Insider

Just looking at this thread makes me happy with all the bright beautiful colors!

@lylysa - sooo cute (and floral inspired)! And great minds think alike, I was totally going to do glitter tips on my nails today!

frtnl.jpg

I redid my nails last night and decided to go for color since it's getting warmer outside. I used Butter London's Primrose Hill Pink and Orly's Here Comes Trouble at the tips. My nails ended up turning out to look like watermelons or strawberries! Yum!

IMG_1997.jpg

I'm a May Baby so naturally I'm obsessed with Lily Of The Valley. My boyfriend hates me right now cause I won't let him trim the grass where they are overgrowing until I snip them. 

I'm loving all of the pretty photos in this thread!  Also +1 for white flowers (any kind, really - orchids, roses, calla lilies) and different colored roses!

White roses are my favorite flowers 😄

Anonymous Insider

It's hard for me to just pick ONE flower that is my absolute favorite. But if I were to get an arrangement from my boyfriend, family member, or close friend they'd know to get me either:

Sunflowers

Daffodils

Lilac colored roses (a really powdery purple color)

I can't just pick one fave! Lol

1. Cherry blossoms

2. sunflower

3. white orchids

4. lilac

5. jasmine

6. roses

Okay, How beautiful is this picture, I found it while looking at flower pictures!!!

flower makeup.jpg

Love love love orchids and lotus flowers!

Anonymous Insider

You all have great taste in flowers! After the May snow a few days ago, I'm looking even more forward to taking blossoms off the perennial plants in my cutting garden.

I love all callas, but I think my favorite is the giant yellow calla. Oh, and I also love the foliage on callas!

@candacebt, Yes it did, I saw it and was oh my i have to have it!! And i took a picture and put a filter on it with Instagram.

Oh, and tulips! I love tulips! (I think I already said that, but I really do. They're just so cheerful :))

37 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 50 Hearts Given
  • 19 Contributors
Photos19
  • garden party 5.6.jpg
  • sunflower.jpg
  • orange-roses-rose-flower-pictures-218.jpg
  • gerbera_daisy_closeup_1024x_768__jpg_Wallpaper_exx38.jpg
  • pink peony
  • rose.jpg