Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Garden Party

Have you seen our new Garden Party board on Pinterest? I’m pretty much living for it; such pretty blooms!

It got me thinking—this month we are using the garden theme to inspire a fresh take on fragrance, but what about beauty? With all of the weddings, graduations and (literal) garden parties that happen during the spring, I’m sure we could all use a little beauty inspiration.

So for this week’s Beauty Challenge, let’s get inspired by spring blossoms. Create an eye, lip, nail (or hair!) look based on your favorite florals, or just take a picture of your favorite flower and Show & Tell in the comments!

What’s your favorite flower?

garden party 5.6.jpg

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Garden Party

+1 for Calla Lilies and White Daisies!

@arielaaaaaa - that came from your mother's garden? Gorg!

daisy-white.jpg

I like white daisies.

1. Calla lily: minimalism beauty at it's best. You don't need all those loud colors and complicated stuff to be beautiful. I love the simplicity and clean line.

2. Tulips: they are chubby, they are cute, and they also look funny after a strong wind blow away their petals, just bunch of green sticks leaning to one side, lol.

3. Sunflowers: they are tall and have a big face (like me! =D) and they look so optimistic (and are useful for more than just looks, sunflower seeds).

I'm attracted to curves and round things. o.o

Anonymous Insider

Just think ladies we could put all our flowers in one display vase and it would be stunning (BIG) but stunning!:)

Anonymous Insider

@starletta8- I love fresh roses too I usually cut the ones from outside and put them on our dining room table..

I found this picture of a Rose i picked from my Moms Rose bush. 

rose.jpg

I thought it was pretty!!

Anonymous Insider

--

oh WOW i love having a thread full of beautiful flower pictures!  so pretty to look at!

no idea what my favorite might be.  I love cherry blossoms in the spring and gardenias in summer!

I'm a rose girl, myself.  My parents used to have a beautiful rose garden (50+ plants) when I was growing up and summers meant fresh roses in every room.

So pretty, ladies! I love that everyone has such a specific flower too: orange roses, pink peonies, gerbera daisies...this is great inspiration!

pink peonyI really love a perfectly pink peony!  I adore all makeup that is this hue, especially lip sticks/glosses.

gerbera_daisy_closeup_1024x_768__jpg_Wallpaper_exx38.jpgMy favorite flower of all time is the classic gerbera daisy. They just make me happy. My boyfriend gets me them every time he gets flowers. I love that they come in so many colors, so every time he gets them they look different 🙂

I love Sunflowers. They are so simple and pretty. 

sunflower.jpg

And Orange Roses. They are beautiful.

orange-roses-rose-flower-pictures-218.jpg

Anonymous Insider

@candacebt- We have these red ,white, and pink roses on one certain bush that the colors are all swirled together and they are just beautiful to look at and smell soooo good. I like the others you mentioned as well, just not as much as roses. It is hard though especially the tropical having all those bright colors!

Anonymous Insider

Irises are my favorite...  My mom used to grow them in the front yard...

@beautylovingirl - After I posted this, I started thinking about my favorite flower, and I don't know! I love roses, but I also love tulips, and orchids, and all kinds of tropical flowers...I'm going to have to think about this some more.

Anonymous Insider

Roses are my favorite I have them in my back yard and it smells so good when their blooming.

Conversation Stats
  • 37 replies
  • 50 Hearts Given
  • 19 Contributors
Photos19
  • garden party 5.6.jpg
  • sunflower.jpg
  • orange-roses-rose-flower-pictures-218.jpg
  • gerbera_daisy_closeup_1024x_768__jpg_Wallpaper_exx38.jpg
  • pink peony
  • rose.jpg
  • daisy-white.jpg