Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Weekly Beauty Challenge: Brushing Up

Talk to any makeup artist and they'll tell you that the secret to getting a flawless face is really quite simple: It's all about the brushes. Brushes are the one beauty tool I never feel guilty about buying, because I know each one will be useful (case in point, it took me 3 tries to find the best angled liner brush to perfect my cat-eye, but I still use my other liner brushes to create different looks). And looking at these new Sephora Collection PRO Visionary Brushes, I definitely feel like there's one or two in the collection that I need to snag!

So for this week's Beauty Challenge, let's talk brushes. How many brushes do you own? Which ones are your favorite? Snap a pic of your brush collection and Show & Tell in the comments!

sc brushes 5.20.jpg

Shop brushes> http://seph.me/12H9UaO

Re: Weekly Beauty Challenge: Brushing Up

It took awhile to count it all...proud to say I have 28 brushes!   🙂

@prettyinpa - you got the brush belt? *jelly*. It really was a fantastic deal. I'd feel like a pro with all of those brushes on my hip (it's the very one some members of our PRO team use, actually).

I would be hard put to count all my brushes!  I have a core set that I use everytime, but I got the Sephora Brush Belt plus brushes when it was on clearance, so I have a full set extra. It was such a great deal at $6 per brush that I couldn't pass it up. Probably around 50?

23 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 23 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 17 Contributors
Photos10
  • sc brushes 5.20.jpg
  • sc brush kit.jpg
  • Face Complexion Brush
  • ApocBrushes
  • s1072933-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1457316-main-Lhero.jpg