Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

We’re going Bananas for this brand new Briogeo!

Briogeo Banana Coconut superfood shampoo and Conditioner.JPG

Replenishing superfood shampoo and conditioner are coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday, 6/12, before you’ll find it anywhere else and we are going bananas over it!

Now, we all know Briogeo knows a thing or two when it comes to hair-care so these new launches are no exception. Both products are nutrient-rich and inspired by fresh banana and coconut and, in case you’re wondering, yes they are yummy! Not only is the scent incredible but the antioxidant-rich formulas help dull and parched-looking hair feel healthier.

Closeup of Briogeo Banana coconut shampoo and conditioner.JPG

I love everything from the adorable juice-like packaging and fun, yellow color to the smell of fresh bananas. Both the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel clean, fresh, soft, and hydrated. @KatieBT isn’t the biggest fan of banana scents or flavors in her food or beauty products so was very skeptical at first. She also has wavy/curly hair so has a hard time finding shampoos and conditioners that work with her hair type. She ended up loving how smooth and healthy both the shampoo and conditioner left her hair feeling and she actually enjoyed the smell. It’s safe to say she’s converted!

What is your favorite Briogeo product? Show & Tell!

Re: We’re going Bananas for this brand new Briogeo!

That sounds so good @BrendaBT  Thank you for the info!

@BrendaBT   Omg I love the fragrance of bananas 🍌🍌🍌 in any beauty product, and I love Briogeo. Cannot wait to try this out!

My favourite product is Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL for all the good work it does with my fine, long, curly, colour-treated hair 💛 

A close second is Briogeo Superfoods Apple, Matcha + Kale Replenishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo. It’s lighter than the deep conditioning mask, smells amazing, and leaves my hair so shiny. 

@PinkEvergreen  Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL

is also one of my favorites! I apply lots of heat to my hair and this hair mask really helps keeping my hair healthy and smooth 🙂 

@BrendaBT  Same. Low setting on my dryer... what’s that? 😂

Omg this sounds so amazing, I would love to try this out when it comes out. I love the smell of bananas and always try to get items with it.

@Anastasiya13 I do too! And they scent is not overpowering either which is what I really love 🙂

@BrendaBT  Oooo I need to remember to check it out, I was just at sephora and totally forgot about look at the product.

I’d like to take a peek at the ingredients. Anything banana reminds me of that liquid banana medicine I used to get as a kid 😄 Anyone else think of that when they think bananas? 

@BrendaBT , I LOVE this brand and switched to using it as my primary hair care and product line (except for dry shampoo, as i have not come across it or explored it with Briogeo. I tell everyone about this brand.  I use the farewell frizz smoothing shampoo and conditioner, rosarco milk (Loooove), rosarco heat cream and blow dry perfection, i used to use the quinoa gel often, rosarco oil, the charcoal exfoliator i got in a lot for travel, and my number one fave out of all hair care products from all brands--Dont Despair, Repair.  That stuff gets out ALL my tangles and smoothes out my hair.  Ive always wanted to try the charcoal scalp stuff but never got it to purchase.  I love this brand and esp bc it is clean and can deal w my hair.  Interested in learning about the new items. 

Totally agree that Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL isamazing! I used to be too lazy to use hair masks, but after seeing what this does for my hair I can say I'm a convert. Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Blow Dry Perfection Heat Protectant Cream is next on my list~ 

@loveyall  excited to hear you’re such a big Briogeo fan!! If you haven’t tried their Scalp Revival Charcoal + Biotin Dry Shampoo you must!! It’s so great and I love that they’ve taken a powder formula and made it easier to apply through the puff applicator. The Scalp Revival Charcoal + Tea Tree Scalp Treatment is also so so soothing if you are using a lot of dry shampoo and your scalp is dry. 

I’m interested in the quinoa gel, what’s your hair type? 

Curly! I put it on when it is just towel wet. @KatieBT . I might try the dry shampoo. Currently using igk's charcoal one. Love that it is talc free.

These sound amazing @BrendaBT!❤️🍌

That looks like a cute and delicious duo @BrendaBT ! I love bananas. Will check it out if it comes to stores

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Briogeo Banana Coconut superfood shampoo and Conditioner.JPG
  • Closeup of Briogeo Banana coconut shampoo and conditioner.JPG
  • Briogeo.JPG
testing