Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

We’re going Bananas for this brand new Briogeo!

Briogeo Banana Coconut superfood shampoo and Conditioner.JPG

Replenishing superfood shampoo and conditioner are coming to the Sephora App this Wednesday, 6/12, before you’ll find it anywhere else and we are going bananas over it!

Now, we all know Briogeo knows a thing or two when it comes to hair-care so these new launches are no exception. Both products are nutrient-rich and inspired by fresh banana and coconut and, in case you’re wondering, yes they are yummy! Not only is the scent incredible but the antioxidant-rich formulas help dull and parched-looking hair feel healthier.

Closeup of Briogeo Banana coconut shampoo and conditioner.JPG

I love everything from the adorable juice-like packaging and fun, yellow color to the smell of fresh bananas. Both the shampoo and conditioner make my hair feel clean, fresh, soft, and hydrated. @KatieBT isn’t the biggest fan of banana scents or flavors in her food or beauty products so was very skeptical at first. She also has wavy/curly hair so has a hard time finding shampoos and conditioners that work with her hair type. She ended up loving how smooth and healthy both the shampoo and conditioner left her hair feeling and she actually enjoyed the smell. It’s safe to say she’s converted!

What is your favorite Briogeo product? Show & Tell!

Re: We’re going Bananas for this brand new Briogeo!

@BrendaBT  I am totally obsessed with this combo!  It smells so good and makes my hair so soft and shiny!!!!

Briogeo.JPG

I was not able to attend the launch party, so Briogeo graciously gifted me the shampoo, conditioner and the Farewell Frizz Rosarco Milk.  My hair cannot get enough of this combo!

Fun pics, @BrendaBT!  I LOVE the smell of banana and this sounds like such a nice set.

This sounds divine! I love the green apple version but prefer the scent of bananas and coconut 🙂 I'll have to try it when I run out of my current ones.

I just got mine in the mail today. Not sure how I am going to feel about it. My set smells strongly like tropical sunscreen instead of banana or coconut. Also the shampoo is super super watery. Anyone have it yet and have this issue? does anyone else find it smells like beach sunscreen? Not sure whether to return it, maybe I got a bad batch? 

@Alexis32 Sorry I missed your comment! But yes, the consistency is not like other shampoos because this is a nutrient-rich, fresh-juice inspired shampoo is over 98% natural ingredients and does not contain any fillers or bulking agents (which is what gives other shampoos their high viscosity). I find it helpful to rub the product for a few seconds before applying if you want to create more foam. Hope this helps! 🙂 

@BrendaBT  Can’t wait to get my hands on these. They are so cute. I totally thought it was a juice container. My fav product is 
Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 8 oz/ 237 mL

such a great mask!! 

I never tried Briogeo products (I'm sure there are plenty of samples in my stash that I should try), but I love everything banana and I might pick the shampoo. What a simple person I am lol

Use the hair mask sample you've probably got in your samples! Lol @Cyncynn 

@l8totheparty @DianaHuynh  You guys were right, I had one foil and one travel size! I will use it on friday!! 😄

Me too! The only one I tried is the mask as thats a commo...

Me too! The only one I tried is the mask as thats a common sample thats given. It does work well, you should use them and de-stash your samples! 😂

@BrendaBT This has my name written all over it!

Sounds fun! I've been needing some new shampoo and conditioner.

OOoh thanks for sharing! I love the smell of bananas! Nice to see them coming out with some other versions

So glad to see another version of this! I looooved the Apple one and although I’m not a big fan of bananas, I can actually see myself liking this one as well ❤️❤️

@gonerogue same here and I love the smell! The coconut scent is lovely and the banana isn't incredibly overbearing which is usually my issue with anything banana-scented 🙂 

This looks so nice. When I first saw the picture I thought it was a smoothie drink 🙂

Ugh, I have the green apple ones and I have to smell/try these! Hope they come out in a mini pack 😄

@twilightnicky If you love the Briogeo Superfoods Apple, Matcha + Kale Replenishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duoyou should really try this one! I agree I love bringing mine everywhere 🙂 

Banana AND coconut?  Has @briogeo been spying on my dreams?  I can't wait to try! Is it just a different flavor of the Be Gentle, Be Kind or is it formulated for different needs @BrendaBT ?  I can't read what the label says when I zoom in 😛 I love their deep conditioning mask and the Curl Charisma leave-in.  It's nice and hydrating for my curls but doesn't weigh them down! 

Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Super Moisture Shampoo for Damaged Hair 16 oz/ 473 mL

Briogeo Curl Charisma™ Rice Amino + Avocado Leave–In Defining Cream

@michelleshops haha your dreams have been answered! The smell is divine, this is a different flavor of the Be Gentle Be kind and uses the power of antioxidants to support healthy looking hear and scalp 🙂 

34 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • Briogeo Banana Coconut superfood shampoo and Conditioner.JPG
  • Closeup of Briogeo Banana coconut shampoo and conditioner.JPG
  • Briogeo.JPG
testing