Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

loonyrc wrote:

atleast 2 boxes for promotion codes please

especially for VIBs

That's such a great idea loonyrc! I know we definitely appreciate our VIB's so I'll be sure to pass that along as well. Thanks. Smiley Wink

Cheers,

Tiffany

oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty ins...

oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty insiders to test new products (and keep them) and write reviews

Re: oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty ins...

melanito wrote:
oh to do what benefit does and randomly select beauty insiders to test new products (and keep them) and write reviews

That's an excellent suggestion melanito! Also, we're definitely working on improving our overall Canadian shopping experience. I've made sure your suggestions are passed along to the appropriate contact. Thanks for sharing. Heart

Cheers,

Tiffany

fairer pricing and cheaper free shipping to canada. more...

fairer pricing and cheaper free shipping to canada. more in store freebies

I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples...

I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples in exchange for giving reviews of products. If they review a certain product, they get a mini sample of another product to review.
Tags (1)

Re: I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples...

@denden798 - Love this idea, good thinking.

Re: I would love if you let beauty insiders get free samples...

You all have such wonderful ideas!

@DenDen having a product review program would be very exciting!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I think Sephora is perfect as is. You will always have my business!

Free Shipping on all orders for VIB's only.

Instead of offering deluxe free samples for 100/500 pts, create a reward sampler pack

delievered to VIBs on a quarterly basis. This could highlight newest and greatest products,

especially designed for spring, summer, autumn, and winter seasons. Companies such as

New Beauty Testtube have started this.

5% off daily for VIB's

10% off during holiday season.

15% off any item for birthday.

it qould be great to get discount or samples to use on sm...

it would be great to get discount or samples to use on smartphones that they can use in stores to scan instead of getting just stuff for internet purchases. or get mailed coupons

It would be great if you allowed VIB members 3 free sampl...

It would be great if you allowed VIB members 3 free samples in store with each purchase. Not the little plastic containers, but actual samples like the ones available when an order is placed online. You could have a vending machine that scans your receipt and lets you pick 3 samples out of the machine. That would be modern and fun!

I agree with the free shipping at any pricepoint (or at least $25) for VIBs. I'd probably buy a lot more often if I didn't have to wait until I wanted enough things to break the $50 mark. I'd also like to see better 500 points gifts. I haven't liked any for a few months now, so I'm just hanging on to my points and buying a 100 point perk shen the mood strikes. Adding a bigger/better perk at 1000 points might also be fun. Like maybe a full size product that a lot of people like, or an awesome set like the mascara samplers that you sell around the holidays.

Please offer more advice and help for redheaded girls with fair complexion and freckles regarding makeup! We are often forgotten or pushed to the side.

Choice of one deluxe sample or 3 mini samples with purchase.

I LOVE the idea of a lay away program - Hopefully like the 'easy pay' program that QVC has.

A buy more, save more program.

I must be missing so much on QVC...I never tune in on TV shopping.

@makeupobesessed - I am missing so much from my wallet...I tune in to QVC too much!  I usually have it on as background noise.  I've been enjoying Sephora a lot though. Love samples and gifts etc.

Lay away plan! So many new anti- aging products but so ex...

Lay away plan! So many new anti- aging products but so expensive!!

Please allow customers to be able to get 2 or 3 of the same samples at check out, instead of having to get different ones.

More beauty minis and samplers (like the Sephora Favorite...

More beauty minis and samplers (like the Sephora Favorites box sets)I'm more likely to try something new then come back and spend more money

1. More beauty minis (like the ones Benefit Cosmetics is making now) - could be Sephora brand, too

2. Customized freebies (i.e., at 500 points, put together a skin, a hair, and a make-up packaged recommendations for me based on my profile, and let me choose one for redemption)

3. Color recomendations as I shop (see Stilla's website)--something where I can enter in my hair, skin, and eye color, and the best shades for me come up

4. Website search by finish (metalic, sparkle, shimmer, matte, satin) for make-up categories

5. Option to schedule free full in-store make-overs in brand of my choice (i.e., buy $50 NARS and schedule NARS consultant to choose the right shades for you and show you how to use it, plus other products to complete an entire look)

623 Replies