Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

So does Union Street! 🙂 (or at least they did as of a few months ago -- I'm pretty sure they had it before Powell)

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

-SEND EMAILS TO CANADIAN VIB ROUGES ABOUT ROUGE PERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-a "Back In Stock Section" 

-a "new product/arrivals" section (**The Just In section you have up right now makes it hard to filter between what is a newly released product or just an older one that is back in stock)

-the occasional full sized gift for vib rouges (like what you recently tried implementing, which I appreciate!) 

-more deluxe samples for vibs

-15% discount card when you reach VIB Rouge

-4 samples for VIB Rouges at online checkout

agreed about the Canadian VIB Rouge... we always seems to get the short end of the stick 😞

Samples with every purchase, I never ask for them at checkout because I don't want to sound greedy but I've become a Rouge within 6 months or so, and I usually end up purchasing one of the samples I get to try! Definitely brings me back into the store!

can rouges have a more extensive variety of samples and point perks to choose from while shopping online?

That would make me feel like rouge had a benefit that VIB didn't.

I also miss the early access to new releases, there used to be a section in your profile where you could see items that only VIBs could buy (that was YEARS ago - before Rouge came along). I miss that.

Anonymous Insider

Might be silly...but other than E-mails, I really do enjoy the good ol' fashioned sales ad's that come in the mail or that I get from sales counters.  Perhaps, a little ad about upcoming Exclusives, limited editions, or seasonal lines? Have a pic of the product, a brief description, and if it's only available in store or online.  Also, maybe an "Introduce an Employee" section as well. A picture of an employee, a little about them, and why they love working at Sephora?  And, of course, whatever other good ideas Sephora has to throw in there.

Maybe if you do a purchase in store, the associate can give you one once she knows you're a BI?

(If someone else has suggested this in the thread already, I do apologize I haven't read!...I just noticed this was posted 2011 too! Haha Sorry! Hope you're still listening Sephora!)

Better point perks (and more VIB perks!!)  500 pt perks used to say "curated sets or full sized products"- I've never seen a full sized product perk, and the 500 pt perks have shrunk from ~5 samples to ~3 samples.  I saved up points for so long to get a 500 pt perk, but there hasn't been one actually worth 500 points since way before I hit the 500 pt mark!

Also, VIB perks are only a couple times a year- I hold out on online orders to get a good perk with every order, and so I almost always end up redeeming VIB perks.  I've even bought stuff I don't need to get a good VIB perk before it runs out!

Speaking of perks- the email system need to be better.  The only way I found out about a lot of VIB and BI codes over the past year was by constantly checking BT...a lot of times I get the emails days after the perk comes out, or not at all.

Better perks.  I never redeem my perks because they are so small! Or they just aren't interesting enough.  I would prefer more lip colors, mascaras, eyeliners, etc. because those are products we can't really ask a sample for.  I really only redeem my points for those types of products.

Also, better 500 pt perks.  Maybe a sephora collections 500 pt perk?  A few different products from different brands? Would that be possible??

Anonymous Insider

international shipping!  I don't care if it's $20, $30, just please please consider us poor Australians 😞

Yes, think about the Aussies, or at LEAST open up a store in Sydney's Bondi Junction or in the CBD (or both!) and Melbourne! 

online purchase shipped from store! it's really frustrating when there's an item I want that's not available online but it is instore but I can't get the deluxe sample promotion offer online.  Many stores do this and it's time for Sephora to get on board. Helps with boost the store sales too! 

1. More insider events.  Ones that offer education, samples/prizes.  The one I went to advertised an assessment and sample and I was unable to receive either.  (Emailed sephora over a week ago and still waiting)
  2. More "best of" collections where one can purchase half a dozen or so travel sized items of the same category, such as the bb cream one (missed that one sadly) or oil one your offered to see which brand they prefer
  3. Better samples available in store, premade or manufacturer made preferrably. Not everything I want to sample is a liquid that can be put in a little jar for me, so it makes me sad.
  4. A level between VIB and Rouge please. I am well over VIB but Rouge is so far away.
  5. Free shipping to the store.  If I would like an item and my Sephora doesn't carry it or is out of it, allow me to have an associate order it for me and ship it to my Sephora for me to pick up.
  6. Employees having training on comparing and contrasting products.  Whenever I ask if there are any products that might be better than the one I'm looking at, associates just beat around the bush then compliment whatever is in my hand.  I don't only want reassurance, I want education
  7. Speaking of education, maybe educational booklets for customers on skincare and makeup application?
  8. Allow more than one offer per order please. I get a special discount for becoming a VIB but if I use my coupon, I cant use any deluxe sample coupon.  
  9. Keep items stocked well.  My friend has decided not to shop with you anymore over this, so I may as well share what she said.  She says every time we go to Sephora, she spends all this time finding products in colors she really likes then they never have it in.  After 2 or 3 different things all being out of stock, shes over it and just ready to leave

Thanks for the opportunity to share

I would love it i there were Rouge exclusive events offered in each city. The only one they sent me was to an event that was a 5-6 hr drive away from my city!! And it wasnt one of the amazing ones you hear about that happens in NYC.

They should reward all BIs with gifts mailed to them for reaching spend milestones ( Every $500, $1000, $1500 etc spent). Gift should be commensurate with the total accumulated spend from enrolment into the program (not starting from scratch each year either!). Perhaps have a selection for each milestone amount and we could select what we want.

This way, there wouldn't be an issue of insulting /upsetting their best customers by offering GWPs where their isn't sufficient stock or without any email notices sent!!

So many brands offer GWPs through department store counters or Ulta.  I don't see why Sephora couldn't do the same.

subscription box service which contains extras at higher levels (eg., bi=standard box, vib=enhanced box, rouge=deluxe box), and slight discount for full-size item buy (like 10%).

change points accumulation for level qualification expiration from calendar year to anniversary of date enrolled.

anniversary gift of some sort on anniversary of enrollment in bi.

-more exclusive events

-exclusive samples in store for vib/rouge

-promos with other complimentary brands. I liked the baublebar promo code for rouge. The event was not in my city, but I still got the chance to enjoy the promo code.

-beauty box subscription service

For Rouge: 

-Deluxe sample at check-out or 6 regular samples

-Choose your own 500 point perk

-Perks at different points levels: 100, 250, 500, 1000

-Actual samples or perks on check out in stor, not just tester samples

-Promo and sales at a higher percentage 

-More than one promo code per order 

-Exclusive launch events after the store has shut down to launch new items and have give aways, samples.  I would buy at these events otherwise I almost always shop online because the stores are crazy.

-Notification when artists or events are going on in local stores like for NARS, MUFE etc. and early access or front of line privileges.

Anonymous Insider

to be able to have both a "Sale"-type: code: free shipping, 20% off, etc. and a free sample-type code: blitz bag, mini foundations, etc.

I would love to have a flash sales! maybe a 40% to 50% off! like the one hour 50% off flash sale from The Balm! I will end up with many new product to try and buy in the future

How about online video conferencing classes with a limited group for consultations? Like the ones that are done on Google+?  Not everyone lives close to a Sephora that offers classes.  Or webinars?

• More promotional sample bags being offered throughout the year
  • More in-store events that I picture being more like mini-parties. Brand reps or Sephora employees running through demonstrations or doing makeovers, snacks, drinks -- in general, a fun environment that promotes trying new products, meeting other beauty lovers, and buying a few things.
testing