Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

international shipping!  I don't care if it's $20, $30, just please please consider us poor Australians Smiley Sad

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Yes, think about the Aussies, or at LEAST open up a store in Sydney's Bondi Junction or in the CBD (or both!) and Melbourne! 

online purchase shipped from store! it's really frustrating when there's an item I want that's not available online but it is instore but I can't get the deluxe sample promotion offer online.  Many stores do this and it's time for Sephora to get on board. Helps with boost the store sales too! 

1. More insider events.  Ones that offer education, samples/prizes.  The one I went to advertised an assessment and sample and I was unable to receive either.  (Emailed sephora over a week ago and still waiting)
  2. More "best of" collections where one can purchase half a dozen or so travel sized items of the same category, such as the bb cream one (missed that one sadly) or oil one your offered to see which brand they prefer
  3. Better samples available in store, premade or manufacturer made preferrably. Not everything I want to sample is a liquid that can be put in a little jar for me, so it makes me sad.
  4. A level between VIB and Rouge please. I am well over VIB but Rouge is so far away.
  5. Free shipping to the store.  If I would like an item and my Sephora doesn't carry it or is out of it, allow me to have an associate order it for me and ship it to my Sephora for me to pick up.
  6. Employees having training on comparing and contrasting products.  Whenever I ask if there are any products that might be better than the one I'm looking at, associates just beat around the bush then compliment whatever is in my hand.  I don't only want reassurance, I want education
  7. Speaking of education, maybe educational booklets for customers on skincare and makeup application?
  8. Allow more than one offer per order please. I get a special discount for becoming a VIB but if I use my coupon, I cant use any deluxe sample coupon.  
  9. Keep items stocked well.  My friend has decided not to shop with you anymore over this, so I may as well share what she said.  She says every time we go to Sephora, she spends all this time finding products in colors she really likes then they never have it in.  After 2 or 3 different things all being out of stock, shes over it and just ready to leave

Thanks for the opportunity to share

I would love it i there were Rouge exclusive events offered in each city. The only one they sent me was to an event that was a 5-6 hr drive away from my city!! And it wasnt one of the amazing ones you hear about that happens in NYC.

They should reward all BIs with gifts mailed to them for reaching spend milestones ( Every $500, $1000, $1500 etc spent). Gift should be commensurate with the total accumulated spend from enrolment into the program (not starting from scratch each year either!). Perhaps have a selection for each milestone amount and we could select what we want.

This way, there wouldn't be an issue of insulting /upsetting their best customers by offering GWPs where their isn't sufficient stock or without any email notices sent!!

So many brands offer GWPs through department store counters or Ulta.  I don't see why Sephora couldn't do the same.

subscription box service which contains extras at higher levels (eg., bi=standard box, vib=enhanced box, rouge=deluxe box), and slight discount for full-size item buy (like 10%).

change points accumulation for level qualification expiration from calendar year to anniversary of date enrolled.

anniversary gift of some sort on anniversary of enrollment in bi.

-more exclusive events

-exclusive samples in store for vib/rouge

-promos with other complimentary brands. I liked the baublebar promo code for rouge. The event was not in my city, but I still got the chance to enjoy the promo code.

-beauty box subscription service

For Rouge: 

-Deluxe sample at check-out or 6 regular samples

-Choose your own 500 point perk

-Perks at different points levels: 100, 250, 500, 1000

-Actual samples or perks on check out in stor, not just tester samples

-Promo and sales at a higher percentage 

-More than one promo code per order 

-Exclusive launch events after the store has shut down to launch new items and have give aways, samples.  I would buy at these events otherwise I almost always shop online because the stores are crazy.

-Notification when artists or events are going on in local stores like for NARS, MUFE etc. and early access or front of line privileges.

to be able to have both a "Sale"-type: code: free shipping, 20% off, etc. and a free sample-type code: blitz bag, mini foundations, etc.

I would love to have a flash sales! maybe a 40% to 50% off! like the one hour 50% off flash sale from The Balm! I will end up with many new product to try and buy in the future

How about online video conferencing classes with a limited group for consultations? Like the ones that are done on Google+?  Not everyone lives close to a Sephora that offers classes.  Or webinars?

• More promotional sample bags being offered throughout the year
  • More in-store events that I picture being more like mini-parties. Brand reps or Sephora employees running through demonstrations or doing makeovers, snacks, drinks -- in general, a fun environment that promotes trying new products, meeting other beauty lovers, and buying a few things.

I would love to be able to design/build a 500 point perk or birthday gift for myself online.... What I mean is if there was a tool, that would let you pick out samples.... kind of the way we pick our three free samples at checkout from a number of options, now imagine that, but with 100 point perk-sized samples, and more option, and so instead of getting the three samples that Sephora choose for me this year I would get to pick my own three samples from say 20 options and those come in a little box or makeup bag... I realize that it would only be an option for online shopping, but there could be the choice of a pre-selected set in stores, like the gifts we get now, and building one for yourself online. The 500 point perks could be the same thing, we could get to build our own. Does this make sense to anyone but me?? Smiley Happy (Also for Rouges, i think we should be able to make a small "Sephora- Favorites style kit for ourselves when we become rouge...but with samples rather than full size products)

Great ideas! Cool!

-More than 1 promo code per order!! Especially for the 20% off and the sample gift sets.

-Samples at check out in store with every purchase that AREN'T store made.

-Events for VIB'S/Rouges with like snacks, drinks, giveaways, while we shop and get makeup done Smiley Happy

- More enthusiastic store employees that like recommend products based on what we are buying (they never add on sales!). This is for the Victoria BC store at least.

I also think VIBs and Rouge members should get different samples/birthday gifts seeing as many of us spend a lot at Sephora.

I'd love it if you guys fleshed out the VIB Rouge program more. SO many of us hit Rouge status and then wait..and wait...and wait...for some kind of perk or distinction beyond the mini Bite lipstick and free shipping. If you put more effort into the program, it will encourage Rouges to re-up their status instead of allowing it to expire and not spending nearly as much.

Mmm not sure, since I don't ask for much! lol

Maybe like the option to purchase one of the samples with a discount?

Like the Coach Love sample, let's say you loved it, you get a coupon to purchase the bigger size with a small discount.

But eh, nevermind this might get taken advantage BUT you can add our

name to the coupon so no one else can use it.

Only to be used on one of the samples.

I would love your color IQ extended to include lip stick shades. Or the ability to purchase a blister pack of every shade of lipstick, concealer, eye shadow from a manufacturer. So I can try all of them on in the comfort of my own home without the fear of getting an infection. I went to your store yesterday and tried on concealer with an associate. Today I will be going to my dr as I now have a puffy eye lid. I had nothing wrong with me yesterday....

I've been wishing this forever! It's so hard to find a matching concealer or one that's just one shade lighter and then a bronzer that goes really good with that skin tone so it still looks somewhat natural. 

I really list the blister pack idea too just super small samples just to swatch colors that your going to do anyway in store this way you don't end up infected from it....I don't trust tester concealers(lip glosses or even double dipping a swatch into a blush or anything) that comes with brushes attached to the lid you know someone probably used it straight on their eyes and dipped all those germs back in and then an associate grabbed it later and swatched for you but you still have that other persons germs even with the swatch. 

1 Reply