Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I think this is a great idea as well! I think many VIB/Rouge members would pay for this. I would just add that, like Birchbox, it should take into account skin tone and hair type (such black women who have natural or relaxed hair).

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I really wish VIB's could use two promo codes instead of one. Also a gift card say for $20-25 instead of a regular Birthday present would be nicer. 

I am very close to hitting Rouge and I hope that there are more perks to that level introduced at some point. I would love to see, not just for Rouge but also for VIBs

-The ability to add more than 3 samples per order, or to include multiples of a sample rather than 3 different kinds

-More sample bags available throughout the year

-Points available for reviewing products

-Gifts with purchase - other companies often offer minis and deluxe samples with purchases and I am not sure why Sephora does not, because from what I understand the cosmetic company does this at no cost to the distributor. So when I see so and so company offering a free mini with purchase at 3 other stores, I wonder why Sephora is not following suit.

-The ability to use more than one promo code online

-MORE IN STORE PROMOS! For those of us who shop at Sephora weekly/monthly, the 'seasonal' promos are just not cutting it, when other similar stores seem to have monthly offerings available in store and online.

-More in store events. There are plenty of stores in more rural areas that never see events. I find it hard to believe that more product reps are not willing to staff an event and hand out samples.

-Flash shipping should be offered to all VIBs and Rouges.

-Early notification of promo codes

I would love to see a paper catalog again. Ulta sends me catalogs constantly, and I often end up purchasing special edition and holiday sets based on photos in their catalogs. I do wish that getting samples in store with purchase was automatic. I know that I can ASK for samples, but its no secret that many Sephora cast members are not always thrilled at the prospect of making samples. Its also disappointing to ask for a sample and get half a squirt of a foundation that isn't enough to cover your face.

I think the 500 point perks are generally really nice, but I balk at the idea of them being 'worth' $500 spent. I was very put off when the perfume minis point 'cost' was raised to TWICE what they were. Although I know Sephora isn't obligated to give anyone anything, I do find that there are MANY other stores that offer much more generous perks and gifts.

I am so close to Rogue that I am sure I will hit it in the next few weeks, but looking back over this years purchases I would say the least amount of gifts/perks I have received when shopping for beauty products has been at Sephora. I can walk into a department store and buy a couple products and get a bag full of deluxe samples without being a part of any of their rewards programs, so I do tend to expect more when I hit the upper tier of a stores rewards program.

START A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE! Perhaps make it exclusive to VIBs or Rouge to give shoppers an incentive to reach a certain level, and then price the monthly box competitively (competing with Birchbox and Ipsy). Offer deluxe sample sizes just like the other companies, and have some sort of points system that couples with the point system already in place. 

I would spend SO MUCH MORE money at sephora if sephora offered the same kinds of perks as Birchbox and Ipsy... I obviously already spend money at Sephora (VIB) but I'd be rouge if you guys offered a monthly subscription box! I wouldn't be able to control my spending! haha

I would be all over this. I need a new subscription too especially after the whole Bondi BOMB. 

Great idea!  Would love that! Smiley Happy

YES YES please! I would totally shell $10-$20 for sephora sub box.

Points for helpful reviews! If we got a "point" for every "helpful" recieved it would be amazing. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

running daily special for a single item 365 days of the year like some other companies do. 

But fixing the e-mail system would be a good start ._.

-Exclusive discounts for Rouges throughout the year

-The ability to use more than one promo code online

-More of those amazing 5,000 & 10,000 point promos like when Rouge launched

-Rouge-exclusive branded merchandise like iPhone cases, shirts, makeup bags, etc.

-Monthly in-store events for Rouge/VIB

-Rouge-only emails/postcards

-Surprise minis & full-size products sent to Rouges

-A referral program: for every friend you get signed up for BI, 100 points are added to your account

----Thanks for asking, Sephora! Smiley Happy