Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

This!

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I totally agree..I would like to stack 2 promo codes together. Like free shipping and free deluxe sampler code.

Anonymous Insider

First, I would LOVE to receive the VIB emails that other VIBs seem to get.. I received the: Congratulations" one but not any others as it seems everyone got the BeautyFall one.

I feel like I'm still only a regular BI even though I made a large effort to become a VIB. I don't get VIB email, still need to have $50 for free shipping, get same birthday gift as BI, don't get any additional perks such as a Christmas gift, etc.

I too find myself shopping other places as the have more liberal shipping & rewards programs not to mention GWP.

Second, I like the idea of $10 for every $100 spent.

Third, free shipping at $25for VIBs. It usually isn't a problem for me to have a $50 order but every once in a while the only item I want is $38 or so.

Fourth: I like the idea of a $25 gift card for our birthday along with the VIB sale & holiday gift card.

Fifth: Maybe increase the % off when you become a VIB to 20% from 10%.

Sixth: be able to use more than 1 code, deluxe size samples & nicer point perks. I have some allergies. I need to be able to use some things more than once to see how I'm going to react. I have over 800 points but none of the point perks are calling my name. Most seem very small and don't appear large enough to help determine allergies.

Seventh: Allow VIBs & Rouge members to be part of the F&F sale & send them codes in an email. Maybe add a Christmas in July sale for VIBs & Rouge only.

I would love to be able to attend some in-store VIB events but I guess they don't have them in my "local" Sephora. Just because my Sephora is 2.5hours away & is not NYC, or Southern California doesn't mean I don't care about beauty, skin care or fashion. There truly are women outside of those & other large metropolitan areas that spend a lot of money on makeup, skin care, hair care & fashion, etc.

I will admit I love having a dedicated phone number for VIB & Rouge. the CS was super great when I called the VIB line about a damaged order. I would like for this to continue.

I wish I could say I shop exclusively at Sephora but I find myself shopping other places as they have more liberal shipping & rewards programs not to mention GWP. I know Sephora can't carry every brand but there are some brands I use that Sephora doesn't carry. so need to get them else where.

Thanks for opening this thread & listening to our responses.

I like the lower free shipping amount for VIBs idea. Since Rouges get free shipping on everything, maybe us VIBs could get free shipping automatically at $25?

I'd like to add...

- Advance notice on new products

- Advance purchase for VIB/VIB Rouge

- Advance purchase on LE items or must haves for VIB/VIB Rouge

- Special preview of new collections for VIB/VIB Rouge (either by e-mail or in-store event)  MAC has special events by invite only when they launch a unique collection.  You get the chance to see it and but it before others.

- Seasonal contest at local store for gift cards/gift baskets

- Sephora tote in store with min. purchase (not just at store openings)

- Special charm bracelet for VIB Rouge members

🙂

Anonymous Insider

A charm bracelet could be a cute idea, they could give a new charm each year you (re)qualify for Rouge, encourage people to keep collecting 😛

Mods, Are you reading this?!?! 

Veronika I love the charm bracelet idea! And a new charm every year you requalify... GENIUS! I don't know if I'd wear it, maybe display it on my vanity, or use it as a purse charm, but I do love this idea! 

I remember MAC employees having a really nice charm bracelet one year... It was a dark gunmetal color with cute little black charms.  Of course you had to work there to get one but it was super cute! 

Anonymous Insider

Oooh, black/gunmetal sounds very chic. 

Seriously I would NEVER have thought of something like this for a perk, you are genius! The more I think about it the more I love it!

agreed! I really hope a mod is reading this. Maybe if we all call the rouge line & send e-mails tomorrow they'll get the hint 😉 

I'm in 🙂 sounds like a great idea! It would be an amazing holiday gift

Wouldn't it be nice if Thomas Sabo made them... A girl can dream 😉

Thanks!  You had the bright idea to have a new charm each time you re-qualify 😉

Would be nice to get something for everytime you re-qualify. Maybe a new gift each time if they don't take this charm idea 😉

Good call rikkie!

1) More/bigger beauty point perk options. I have yet to see perks that I would actually redeem.
2) Redeemable points, for example, $10 off for every 100 points.
3) More exclusive deluxe sample sets. These don't even have to be free. It could be sets kind of like Sephora Favorites, but exclusive.
4) More in-store events. Since becoming VIB a year ago, I haven't received a single invite to an "exclusive event." I would be happy even if it was a raffle event.
5) Stocking some online promo codes in-store, so you can redeem them with an in-store purchase.
6) Providing the option to pick up online orders at a nearby store.
7) Beauty box subscription service with random deluxe samples and packet samples. Maybe $10/month for BI, $20 for VIB, and $30 for Rouge. Or, you can charge more for boxes customized on preferences (skincare, perfume, nail polish, etc.).
😎 Reservations. Be able to reserve a limited amount of products for a short period of time at a store through the phone or online.
9) Getting more personalized product recommendations online. The personalized product recommendations right now change maybe every 2 months.
10) Option to buy the point perks with money, for people outside of the program.

Use more than one code per order. I'll say it again and again. More than one code per order!!

... oh and more deluxe sample sets for the VIBs and Rouges. 😄

The recycling program sounds like a good idea but I think it would be hard to keep track of unless it were only for Sephora brand items which I'm not too fond of aside from about 5-7 products (sorry)

Or we receive a free gift based on our Beauty Insider status, the higher the status the better the gift

But a cash back or credit system could definitely work especially for VIB & Rouge members. We've spent all this money at the store so the least we could get is a little cash back, like $10 for every 100 points or something.

I agree with everyone!

1 - Trade in points for gift card

2 - Double promo codes at least for rouge members

3 - More events with brand reps.  My store never has events!

4 - Recycling program (bring in empty's get % off?)

5 - Contest for Canadians!!!  (we're pretty much always left out)

6 - E-mail us seasonal catalogues (include Canadians in this mailing)

7 - Special in-store monthly draw (for gift card, surprise deluxe sample bag, free make-up application, etc)

8 - Events where your points are worth more so example 100 point perks would be actually 50 or 75 points

🙂

Anonymous Insider

I would love it if it was possible for us to get samples. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily, and I hate having to do so many returns- I feel bad to put the SA through that every time. 

So maybe provide more deluxe samples for points or allow us to select our own products to sample- rather than just choosing from 9 random ones?

@trulykelsie - In store you can ask a Cast Member to make a sample of any product you want. Just be sure to ask while you're shopping, not at checkout. 

Discount code AND promo code- or at least stack 2 for Rouge codes. Make the 500 point perks worth us spending the $500.00 we spent. Let us trade in 1000 points for 50.00 worth of merchandise one or 2 times per calendar year. Special events consistent in ALL stores. My nearest one is 2 hours away and there is never anything going on there, so I have no reason to drive that far to get what everyone else had. I cannot drive 8 hours to a Rouge, but I would drive for 2- and have enough inventory at these events.

testing