Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Let us vib use 2 promo codes and a 20-25% discount instead of 15% like what the BI gets 

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I really hope Sephora reads this and takes all these thigns into consideration. I mean, most of us replying here ARE VIB's therefore we spend a lot of our money and time on here!

I would like another 20% off card to come in the mail again soon like back in dec.  Or better yet make it $15 or $20 off a purchase. 

20% off!!!!!!!!!!=)))))

would be great.

Why can't the 500pt perks be 100pt perks?! 

i laugh every time i take the time to do the survey on my reciept after a store purchase because it says did the staff make me feel like a VIB? how the heck would they know im a VIB? they treat everyone the same at the store... there is really no special perk at all! I dont like Ulta but i find I get more free stuff there with a purchase and its a bigger size than what a 100pt perk from Sephora gives! makes me upset just a bit!

More opportunities to earn bonus points.

I would love to see more opportunities to win products from the stores and online. Maybe doing more of those swatch your eyeshadows and 100 ppl will be selected as winners. Or at the check out counter in the stores we could enter our name in a raffle thats free or a dollar can be added to your purchase total and as a BI you are entered to win a deluxe/full sized product at the end of the month. But the catch is that you have to be a beauty insider to enter so that we can feel a little extra special winning a product that not just anyone can get.  

Highlighted

I agree with the suggestions already posted. Better and bigger samples would be a huge bonus. I would also appreciate getting more than one when I visit the store. I was in the store just last night and I didn't get even one sample. I need an incentive to go to the store instead of shopping online. Samples drive future purchases, that's why companies such as Clinique have their gift with purchase events. VIB would love to have a similar gift when we make a minimum purchase. I know I have purchased several items because of a deluxe sample I had the opportunity to try.

I do have to agree that if you compare the perks from frequently shopping at Ulta and Sephora, Ulta is hands-down much better.  Even if you only spend $50 a quarter at Ulta you get your choice of full sized perks (even if it is only say, a free nail polish)  Still, it is a FUN program to participate in.

I am both a VIB and I consistently get very high-level rewards at Ulta. I would echo others saying you should research your competition better, because VIB alone is not an incentive to shop.  I never have to work to make VIB status, because I consistently spend on products, but if I was "working" for it, i would question whether it were worth it.

It would be wonderful to use more than one promo code.

I don't find "makeovers" to be a compelling perk for VIBs.  When we reach this level, we know our stuff and know how to do our own makeup.  I never utilize this service and probably never will... it holds much more allure for makeup newbies.