Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I think the 2 Promo code spots for VIB's or free shipping on orders of say ''$25'' would be great. Just something that is given to us instead of to everyone, because allmost everything I see is given to everyone, and I don't feel being a VIB is special.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I could not agree more with several others regarding giving more than a VIB membership status to those who spend $1000 or more per year.  They also need to be called something in addition to just being called a VIB.  They should be able to use more than one promo code, get an even better birthday gift and also get an even larger discount when Sephora runs their discount events. 

Free shipping.  At DSW, I know not make up, they have free next day shipping once you reach their version of VIP status.  Points should be able to be converted to gift certificates (also a DSW thing). Increase percent off on discounts say 20%???  More options for 250 and 500 redemption items.  I keep banking mine because the same item is offered for so long before something new comes out.  Different bday gift options.  Order online to pick up in store.  More 45 minute consultations available.  Perhaps be able to use banked points to redeem for consultation. 

Better 500 dollar perks considering the past ones values have had products that you can purchase for 30 dollars I did not spend 500-1000 dollars to get a "perk" that worth less than that

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen their suggestion used yet? 

I agree with everyone who suggested 2 promo codes per order for VIBs.  I think that VIBs would appreciate feeling like we get something extra that not everyone else gets.  

Also, what about something like Ulta's 21 days of beauty event? Those are usually great deals on popular products.  

I think that 2 of the main problems with the current program that sephora should work on are: 

1) Other beauty retailers tend to have more appealing offers (substantial gift with purchase kits, more sales/discounts, multiple promo codes per order, etc.) 

2) They rarely make VIBs feel any more special than BIs...so what is the incentive to spend our money here rather than other retailers? 

Highlighted

I think the 250 pt perk was a suggestion from a while ago that Sephora just recently added. 

I agree. I spend a lot of money at sephora, when I could easily go to a Department store that includes full sized products for gifts with purchase. & the VIB event today was such a let down. 

I agree with you the samples we get should either be deluxe or full size for VIBs. I spend a lot of money I would like it to actually be worth it because I could get my stuff at other stores. The gift bags at other stores have full sized products and have a lower minimum purchase.

I would love to see 20% off discounf vs. 15%!!! more of cash back per points spent!!! (something similar to Ulta's). Better perks, free shipping for VIB's. Better samples!

For VIBS:

Shipping should be free on any order. I'm already resorting to the competition for my $30+ orders since I can get free shipping. This would probably also lure more customers.

VIBS should be able to use more than 1 promo code so long as we follow the requirements. Even allowing the use of 2 promo codes max. would be a huge improvement. If we have to spend $25 to get a deluxe sample then we will, If we are spending an extra $25, let us get another sample. Samples are already used on an "while supplies last" basis anyway. Once again, your competition will let me use 6 promo codes at one time if my heart desires, so long as I meet the requirements of each. And, once again I don't have to be a VIB or spend a certain amount with them annually to qualify.

1X a month, VIB's should be allowed to choose 1 of the 100 pt. perks without having to spend any BI points. You could require we make a purchase of $25 minimum. Now I can get the deluxe sample plus a 100 pt. perk. I'm enticed to come and make a purchase or place an order. We're both winning here.

Please, by all means do not insult us with a bag of 6-8 foil samples when your competition is ready to hand us a nice makeup bag with 6-8 deluxe sized samples, on top of the numerous fragrance and foil samples. Ads travel fast on the internet Sephora, and you're not looking to good right now.

I would love to see free shipping for VIBs and the ability to use more than one promo code. That's not asking too much but would definitely make a difference!

1 Reply