Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I'll have to admit there are times where I like sephora's birthday perks, like this year's birthday gift (fresh sugar lip treatment) and the one 2 years ago with the mini make up set (eyeliner, eye shadow & mascara) was nice as I get to try them out, although I would also love to see better birthday perks such as a gift card and better 100 pts and 500 pts rewards instead of mini samples. Most of the time I see rewards that aren't as appealing and would have to wait until next month. I mainly shop at sephora for my makeup and would like to see more of their special perks leaning towards this department as I feel sephora is moving their rewards and perks towards their skincare/cleansing products which doesn't really appeal to me as I purchase these products elsewhere. I would also like to see more occasional discounts for BIs and VIBs.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I love to see someone win their shopping/wish list for their birthday. Wow, wouldn’t that be amazing!

Exclusive products, samples, and sales. Maybe 25-50% off coupon for your birthda.

Yup I would like to see better and full size birthday gift set

Better 500 point gift. Also 1000 point gifts that include a small size of perfume or skin care item.

im a VIB. i would like for all of us VIBSthe following..
1.  to get more samples with every order of ours.. 
2.  to get double points evrery 6  months or so..
3.  certain percentage off on all products and purchases.
4.  bigger better bday gift..
5.  free shipping on orders over $25 without the use of a code.

Hi!

August is VIB month!  There are so many fun things going on for VIB's.  Check out your Sephora store for your VIB benefits this month.  Gifts, Double Points, Services and there is also free shipping available later on in the month for Sephora.com.  I love being a Very Important Beauty!

Highlighted

I'm loving the idea of VIB month -- I hope it's an annual thing! Other things I'd like to see:

-rewards somewhere between 100 and 500 points...maybe 250 or something?

-fragrances offered as a reward!

For VIBs:

-I liked someone's suggestion of us getting a bigger and better birthday gift....perhaps a coupon or gift card? The gifts are cute, but I think Sephora could benefit more from a coupon/card --- the gift costs Sephora X, but letting us use a gift card or a FABULOUS discount would probably *earn* Sephora XXXX. It would be a win-win.  Smiley Wink

-automatic free shipping w/ a minimum $25 or $35 purchase, please, no coupon code!!

-the opportunity to earn points faster (either all the time or a few times a year or on certain products)

I think just having other ways to earn points would be cool, like for being active in the sites community?  Maybe could work.

A couple of ideas come to mind......... The 500 Point Perks: larger size products, a must, and possibly with a choice of the products to put into your 500 point perk. I know I was a little disappointed with the latest PTR 500 Point Perk, having a total of 3 products totalling under 3oz. I actually received a free 3 piece PTR gift free with 25.00 purchase that was more impressive recently.

BI or VIB, should receive "special offers " when it's Birthday, there should be a GREAT GIFT! Whether it's a $ 25.00 or $ 50.00 Gift Card, or 25% off an entire purchase during the birthday month, would be EXCELLENT!
I look at it in terms of appreciation and feeling appreciated.

I can attest to definitely not feeling appreciated by Sephora.