Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

The point perks have to get better. I have over 2500 points but have not been able to use them because both the 100 and 500 point perks have not been good lately, or if there is anything good it immediately runs out of stock. This really has to change. 

Anonymous Insider

free stuff!

lots more free stuff!

if i get a small product for free and i like it, i will be more likely to buy it full size!

blush

blush

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

% off coupons or maybe converting a certain # of points to dollars $$ off!

I would like 20% off coupons - would love to place a larg...

I would like 20% off coupons - would love to place a large order

A place to download my shopping list in store!

A place to download my shopping list in store!
Anonymous Insider

More deluxe samples! Also a free makeover once or twice a year.

Trials of products to active insiders to reveiw.

Trials of products to active insiders to reveiw.

There should be beauty insider gifts available for men ad...

There should be beauty insider gifts available for men add 1 more "just for him"
Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Birthday gifts should be at least a $20 gift card for beauty insiders and at least $30 for VIB Beauty insiders. Also the 100/500 point perks should be better. A FULL SIZED product for the 100 point perk and sets of FULL SIZED products for the 500 piont perk. Also, there should be a 1000 point perk. But it would have to be huge.

One more thought -

When products go on sale, or a great deal appears, it would be cool if VIB and BI had access to them first, to make sure that you don't run out before we can get to them.

Maybe the option of receiving one deluxe sample instead of three small samples? 

A BI or VIB area/basket in the stores where we can pick the samples that we would like.

The staff at my Sephora are great about samples, but they can be really busy sometimes, and I hate to bug them for samples.

Maybe a punch card (archaic, I know) for each brand - spend $100, or buy 8 items, get 10% or $10 off that brand.

A BI or VIB welcome gift would be a nice touch

I can tell you that people are much more appreciative of store appreciation than money spent appreciation.  Example, a free sample or free 10 minute makeover with sample twice a year or every quarter just because you're a BI would be a nice touch.  Rewarding simply on money spent makes people calculate if the perks are worth the price.

The perks that are offered online with a $25 purchase should also be available in the stores. (This kind of seems like a no-brainer).

It would be GREAT if the 100 and 500 point perks (would love to see a 1000 as well) was a free product under a certain dollar amount.  Ex. 100 point perk is a free product worth $7 or less.  500 point perk is a free product worth $30 or less.  That way, you can make sure that people are bring rewarded with products they like and will actually use instead of what was available at the time.

Thanks for asking - it's great that you guys are constantly looking for ways to improve  🙂

I feel like VIB's should get more perks that aren't whats already often offered to non-VIBs (which would work for business because it would encourage spending money at Sephora to gain VIB status) Here's some ideas :

1. I would love to see VIB's get 3 deluxe samples with each purchase instead of the regular samples. I spend a good amount at Sephora but I shop the competition too (don't we all?) but better rewards would certainly be an incentive to go with Sephora more than I already do.

I think offering a deluxe sample for 100 points has become redundant because with $25+ there are deluxe options almost every week and I think as VIB's our perks should better than what is offered to everyone else.

2. About that 100 point perk - I think those should be nicer. Something along the lines of the awesome NARS perk that was just given, or those 3 piece mini benefit sets for those who have already earned VIB status.

3. As it has already mentioned more for Birthday would be nice. I think the Birthday gift this year is wonderful - but it is available to everyone not just VIB's - I think a $10 gift card for Sephora along with the Birthday gift would be a great perk

5. Allowing VIB's the ability to use 2 codes simultaneously on orders instead of just 1

6. Upgraded shipping for $1 on orders over $50 for VIBS - the 3 day shipping that is normally 3 bucks

Also, I think something analogous to the Scentsa (sp?) ma...

Also, I think something analogous to the Scentsa (sp?) machine would be great for other, non-fragrance products. Maybe something that takes the color of your skin and answers to questions about your makeup style (natural products only, Dior only, no cream blush, etc) and then pulls up a set of products for you to try. I also like the "My Top 10" feature, although I'm not sure sellers of products should be able to include their own products. I mean, Kate Walsh having 2 "Boyfriend" brand products on her list kind of kills the authenticity of it a bit. Maybe the My Top 10 feature would be better served if it just featured celebrities or industry people who don't sell anything via Sephora. That would be a great, much more authentic way to get a sense of the "cult favorites."

I would love the opportunity to have a (free!) makeup app...

I would love the opportunity to have a (free!) makeup application as a VIB benefit. I don't mean the kind where you walk in the store, ask someone to apply something on you and get a slapdash application b/c there is no appointment set up and the employee has a million other things to do. I mean, a full-on makeup consultation re: colors, specific needs (dark circles, thin lips, etc) in an appointment setting that's not so hectic. I'm bound to buy something and it would be a nice pampering.

A interactive tool similar to the skincare division, where a customer can choose her complexion and see across all brands which shades in lipsticks, eyeshadows, etc would complement her. It should be more detailed - not just fair, medium, dark complexions. It should take into account the olive complexion, dark with yellow undertone vs red undertones. This would be helpful particularly when a new product is added but is only available online. This would mitigate unnecessary purchases and returns.  It would probably an option for all customers, not just VIB insiders. Perhaps for the VIBs, offer a sample  or few sample in the selection that is specific for that persons complexion from her profile. I have no basis when chosing new eye or lip makeup since most of the reviews are written by fair complexion insiders or the makeup seems to be marketed exclusively for fair skinned customers when in fact there are some colors that may suit other complexions. 

This will broaden you customer base among groups that do not feel that certain lines appeal to them or include them based on the options available and have no way to be tested.

Anonymous Insider

@sharonrose27 & lkab - That's an excellent suggestion that I'll be sure to pass along with lkabs idea of having an interactive tool for all complexions to find the best products personally customized. 

Cheer ladies & thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas. Smiley Wink

-Tiffany

Anonymous Insider

I know lighting is difficult, but the colors on screen an...

I know lighting is difficult, but the colors on screen and as compared with the actual product are sometimes really off. I would love to see a more true color picture.
Anonymous Insider

more samples!

more samples!
Anonymous Insider

Free samples like you get with the online purchases

Free samples like you get with the online purchases

gift card on your birthday that is commensurate with mone...

gift card on your birthday that is commensurate with money spent through the previous year. some people spend a lot more money than others, and maybe they deserve a little more
testing