Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now
Highlighted

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

In store mini facial offered, or make up lessons such as mastering the smoky eye, bronzers, contouring, illuminating, picking the right blush color. There are so many choices when you enter sephora, free makeup lessons would help people like me be more adventurous in their makeup product choices. There are certain looks that I am afraid to try, but with guidance I would surely be less scared. 

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

to Leslie86: FYI, you can already walk into your local Sephora Store and ask for a free Express Service; a consultant won't do your full makeup but can spend 10 min with you and focus on one area. Wanna know how to do a smokey eye? Or the tricks of bronzer and illuminator? Or how to rock red lips? They'll demonstrate it for you, on you! :-) Just try to pick a time when they're not too busy because clearly they won't be able to give you all of their attention if it's too crowded. :-)

Tags (1)

free shipping on all orders!!!!!

free shipping on all orders!!!!!

Re: free shipping on all orders!!!!!

What about free shipping on orders over $25, which kind of fits with the perk for spending $25+ and is probably more affordable for the company than shipping very small orders?

Free hair and makeup sessions

Free hair and makeup sessions

First off, I think it's great to keep the VIB a separate exclusive thing.

I think connecting people to their favorite brands would be a great thing to do. More exclusive meetups and chances for a number of people to meet with Founders, makeup artists, etc.

If someone is a member with some type of background in makeup/ skincare (makeup artist, steady blogger/ website contributor, etc) it would be great to offer them connections and opportunities of some kind. Also, I think that would be fairly easy for a company like Sephora to do.

and of course the discounts are always great. It's really super fun when I get that gift card or 25% off coupon.

Free things

gift card on your birthday that is commensurate with mone...

gift card on your birthday that is commensurate with money spent through the previous year. some people spend a lot more money than others, and maybe they deserve a little more

Free samples like you get with the online purchases

Free samples like you get with the online purchases

more samples!

more samples!
1 Reply