Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Sephora NEEDS a recycling program. It's such a shame to throw away beautiful packaging & more often then most, I end up hoarding the packaging of my used up products cause' I'm not too sure how to dispose of them properly. It'd be nice to get free samples or a small GC or a small percentage off for bringing back stuff like that Smiley Happy

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I would like to be able to get 2 or 3 of the same sample instead of having to pick 3 different ones.

Highlighted

how to subscribe for sephora magazines

how to subscribe for sephora magazines

Re: how to subscribe for sephora magazines

@ yasra I'll send you a private message right now to assist you in subscribing to our seasonal catalogs Smiley Happy

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Getting texts to let us know when certain products are on sale or have a special promotion.  Not weekly texts, but ones we can customize in our account so we only hear about products we want to hear about.

Maybe a private consultation with a beauty expert for new makeup ideasSmiley Happy

It would be nice if we got a choice between items when we...

It would be nice if we got a choice between items when we hit the 500 perk, similiar to 100 point perks

A choice between 500 point perks. Also, maybe a 300 point...

A choice between 500 point perks. Also, maybe a 300 point perk or something like that.

I once was asked if there was a 1,000 point perk; however, there isn't.

I love discounts too but nothing says I'm spending my money right like getting a full sized product FOR FREE *laugh out loud* ^.^

I think if you were to add that and make it one full sized item, that would be pretty cool.

and maybe an extra bonus on your birthday would be exciting too

perhaps a discount you can use on your next purchase 

More points per $1 spent if the customer is a VIB - we are spending more and it makes sense to get more rewards.  

Or, in general, rewards that are in line with purchases being made - if the customer is buying mostly skincare, offer skincare bonuses.  

Bigger and better samples.

More variety in the 100 point offerings during checkout.

Sephora cash back program.

Points to charities of our choice. 

1 Reply