Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

perfect nude lip

perfect nude lip

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

MORE 20% OFF EVENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Exclusive international brands that sell in out-of-country sephoras!

Like the brand Fred Farrugia! It's so innovating ! Sephora would also be the first store to bring this French cosmetic line to the US.

Free full make over in your birthday month when you spend over $25.00!

Highlighted

Love the bday month idea!

A free makeover!

A free makeover!

Design-Your-Own Value Sets!

Design-Your-Own Value Sets!

Double points! Give us double points for a specific product category purchase each month.

I'd like to see more recommendations. I've had the same eye-shadow and foundation on my home page for as long as I can remember.

Also, I wish there were more perks to being a VIB. It seems like the only thing I've gotten since I made VIB status was the coupon in the beginning which had a fairly short expiration date. I understand not financially being able to give $25 coupons to every BI but maybe a larger birthday gift or more discounts as a VIB would be nice.

And I wish we weren't limited to 1 offer code Smiley Sad

How about a cash back program. Beauty & Drugstore dotcom give you 5% back to use on an order in the following quarter.I love that. Except with Beauty/Drugstore you must use it  in the first month of the following quarter (i.e. say you spent $100.00 between October 1st and December 31st you then get 5% (= $5.00) cashback/credit  to use on your next order, only if placed in the month of January) Unfortunately, if you don't use that credit in January, you lose it. I'd like it if you could use it. at any time in the following quarter. Thanks for asking for our suggestions.