Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I also agree that getting better gifts with our points would entice me to shop at Sephora even more than I already do. I currently have 600 points and haven't been excited by the last couple of point perks.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I agree I think I have around 1000 points because either the minute amount of gifts available that I want are gone too quickly, or the majority of the time, the gifts offered are not something I particularly care for.

Possibly having an early release of cosmetics to VIB's be...

Possibly having an early release of cosmetics to VIB's before they are available to everyone in stores or online.

I would like to see more options to redeem bonus points. I have over 1000 pts to use but haven't seen anything that interests me lately. I also would like to see more vib perks.

I agree. I think there should be bonus gifts for 1000 points too. At least please change the current 500 opi nail set.. I don't want that and have been to sephora 7 times and that's all they ever have. Yet for some of their best reward products, they were gone in a matter of days. ( Lancôme, fresh kit). I have well ver 1000 points. Hopefully will cash in on something worth it soon.

I recently hit 100 points and the lady showed me what I could have gotton as a reward. I was disappointed to see that the products were literally sample sizes. I was like "Why am I saving 100 points, which basically is $100, for a sample?!" I decided to save my points. I'd suggest getting actual sized products instead of their sample sizes. Maybe for those who save 100 points can get 3 products that are full sized. This may sound absurd, but I think that if your saving 100points=$100 then you should be getting back something that isn't worth like $5 Smiley Sad

Get rid of the Beauty Talk titles! No one really understa...

Get rid of the Beauty Talk titles! No one really understands them...why am I a Scene Queen vs Beauty Savant..? And if there is a reason, create an info page that explains your system...

Re: Get rid of the Beauty Talk titles! No one really understa...

I don't understand the titles either. And I def never received a catalogue. Good suggestions.
Highlighted

Give a small free eyeshadow for 250 pionts!!