Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Possibly having an early release of cosmetics to VIB's be...

Possibly having an early release of cosmetics to VIB's before they are available to everyone in stores or online.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I also agree that getting better gifts with our points would entice me to shop at Sephora even more than I already do. I currently have 600 points and haven't been excited by the last couple of point perks.

I agree I think I have around 1000 points because either the minute amount of gifts available that I want are gone too quickly, or the majority of the time, the gifts offered are not something I particularly care for.

I'd like to see a slight overhaul of the birthday gift. Instead of a free gift (which ever year has been from a company I don't like) why not do something like this:

1: Have a larger selection of items that are marked down more than normal, instead of a free gift.

2: Give a larger $ off coupon that can be used on the purchase.

3: Give a larger % off coupon for that can be used on 1 up to a few items for the order.

good idea

The gifts offered at 100 and 500 points should have more options from different line of products, since not everybody uses the same product, right? I have to reveal that I make a huge effort to buy everything from Sephora in order to accumulate all those points, but I am starting to notice other sites that offer free 2nd day shipping, free deluxe samples in such a nicer way. I am really thinking about changing to a different store because of the poor feedback/incentive for our loyalty to Sephora. How about some serious discounts, free shipping when you reach 350 points, more options to choose from when reaching 100, 350 or 500 points. Some of us makes even more points than that... Sephora should really be more generous with us. How about some pampering? I think you're the ones that should be getting more creative, not us...

Amen to that!

I have around 900 something points and like other folks mentioned we patronize your store alot in order to reach these high points. I also would love better point products..Meaning when I get to the checkout I seriously don't want to use 500 pts for one little product. or for a sample kit. I would love to see a full size choice of maybe a Sephora product (any Sephora brand product). 

Reach 1000 pts 2 full size Sephora  brand products(any choice). 

or choose one or the other a 20% off coupon on any item used at Sephora or a choice of a full size Sephora brand item including makeup,makeup tools, etc.

Ooh! Coupons based on ouR skin type/purchase history or c...

Ooh! Coupons based on ouR skin type/purchase history or complexion!!

One-on-one private makeup artist session for our birthday...

One-on-one private makeup artist session for our birthday OR private skin consultation/mini facial

Decent sized sample trios where we can choose from specif...

Decent sized sample trios where we can choose from specific brands for 100 point perks. Full sized products for 500 point perks(And maybe something exclusive, not like the purple mini-nail polish, how cheap!) or 50 dollars in credit. And, a reinstatement of the Skincare Rewards (or alternatively, Haircare Rewards). Better rewards for 2x (plus) VIB members...(like bronze star VIB, silver, etc depending on how many times we've spent 500 dollars on Sephora).

25% of the amount you've spent in that year in award money.

25% of the amount you've spent in that year in award money.

Perhaps some Sephora stores have their customers on file...

Perhaps some Sephora stores have their customers on file but the one I go to does not. It doesn't make you feel like you are appreciated if none of your purchases are kept on file. Example: I go in to purchase my normal cosmetics or skin care and can't remember the one I got last. It would be nice if the sales associate could look it up and tell you.

Samples of products

Samples of products, like testers for beauty insiders to test and then review, we get free product, you get reviews as a result

Re: Samples of products

I would love to get a free makeover or a free one-on-one session with one of Sephora's makeup artists on my birthday, complete with samples of the products being used.

When offering a foundation sample, I never choose one because it's never in my skin tone.  Why not try to customize the foundation samples based on the information the customer provides in her/his profile?

There have been some great suggestions. I'd also like to...

There have been some great suggestions. I'd also like to see VIB's be able to use two codes; so when you have one for say free shipping you can still get a special product sample. It would also be great to receive "double beauty points" perhaps as a special with a purchase. I'd also like to see more samples in the stores without always asking. Thanks!

A rewards program where VIB members can actually earn $'s...

A rewards program where VIB members can actually earn $'s toward purchasing products we use regularly. Some of the perks are fine, but often they're products I wouldnt' use. Why not set it up like a credit card rewards program and let us save up $/points for real products or for a discount off of products we're already ordering?

Better (wider) selection of samples. Especially for 100, 500 points!

I think you should be able to choose three samples in the...

I think you should be able to choose three samples in the store like you can when you make an online purchase. Smiley Happy

The ability to use more than one promo code would be nice.

The ability to use more than one promo code would be nice.