Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Have free samples with instore purchases!

Have free samples with instore purchases!

I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Inside...

I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Insiders for us to try and comment on.

Re: I think Sephora should send out products to Beauty Inside...

That is what I call a win win because we get to try new stuff and tell all our friends on line and off and we get to try stuff and maybe repurchase it so either way serphora is making money and we r getting to try new things

maybe a reward at 250 beauty points, going from 100 to 50...

maybe a reward at 250 beauty points, going from 100 to 500 is a big jump

Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too l...

Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too light & I was washed out., so I use the medium. In person, I look fine, but in photographs, I look orange/very tan. I see there is a new shade, so should I try the light medium? Would that be better? Anyone else have this issue/problem? I like the makeup itself, but if I have to use something else I can try it. HELP! thanks!
Highlighted

Re: Q: Halo Perfecting Powder---I found the light to be too l...

I found the Halo shades to appear orange-ish too.  I felt like the finish emphasized imperfections also.  I decided to stick with bare minerals.

How about if you can also gain points by completing writt...

How about if you can also gain points by completing written reviews with complete sentences etc.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I think insiders should be able to use at least 2 promo codes.  I would also like better 500 point perks.

A 250 point perk would be great. It's a big jump from 100...

A 250 point perk would be great. It's a big jump from 100 to 500 and it would motivate a little more for me to save and wait for the 250 if it existed. I sometimes wonder if I'll get to 500 or don't want to wait.

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I LOVE LOVE LOVE sephora and have gotten the 500 perk a few times now and I've been saving my current points because I'm not impressed with the current 500 point perk.  Should have a super delux perk like 1000 or 2000 points for your most loyal customers.  I easily acquire over 1000 points during the year and I feel like I don't get that much better perks than regular beauty insiders