Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now
Highlighted

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

Want to get the new bronzer illuminating look of the cheeks how do you get that

more samples!

more samples!

more coupons, more samples. we spend a lot of money to ge...

more coupons, more samples. we spend a lot of money to get to the VIB program... make it worth it!

a delux sample product with every purchase

a delux sample product with every purchase

Re: We love discounts too! But, let's get creative: What other new benefits would you like to see fr

I agree with alot of what's been said so far. The most important thing to me would be to give VIBs more coupons and discounts. I spend so much money at Sephora so that would be awesome. I saw someone else mention being able to combine coupons and offers. Oh and bigger better perk point products too! the 100 and 500 point perks suck most of the time which is why I have almost 800 points saved up

Bonus Samples for the gap between 100 and 500 a 250 one w...

Bonus Samples for the gap between 100 and 500 a 250 one would be GREAT

Sephora Benefits.

First of all I would like to say ThankYou Sephora for wanting feedback and for everything You do for VIB's&BI's! I would like to see the SkinCare promotion thing again that was active last Year. I was so bummed when I was due to get MySkinCare Product free after buying 5 or 6 SkinCare Products and being told Products were not available?. I also would like to see a new Birthday Gift free for VIB's and a Birthday Gift for free for BI's. Or a set for Both VIB's&BI's. New and more often bigger selection of 100 point perks and 500 point perks would be Great also. The LauraMercier 500 point perk was pretty bitty and JosieMaran little tiny but I Definitely Enjoyed MyDiorBracelet!! ThankYou Sephora, MyTooFaced EyeShadow Palette was Gorgeous perk. Maybe some more Sephora Totes offered for Promotion codes or Birthday Gifts. Or available for perks 100 point or 500 point. ThankYou again for listening Sephora!! Maybe inform VIB's of sales prior so not sold out before We know also!!

Besides the obvious thrill of discounts, I agree with others who believe there should be more membership levels, with additional benefits being unlocked at each one.

For example:

Beauty Insider (Basic) 

• 3 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on orders of $50+
  • One Promo Code per order

VIB (Silver - Spend $350+)

• 5 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on orders of $25+
  • 2 Promo Codes per order

Gold - Spend $500+

• 5 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on any order
  • 3 Promo Codes per order

Platinum - Spend $750+

• 7 samples with each order
  • Complimentary shipping on any order
  • 5 Promo Codes per order

And of course there would be special promotions unique to each membership level, so while promos for a Silver member might include deluxe samples, promos for a Platinum member should consist of full size products, or larger quantities of deluxe samples.

platmin should have a higher price range. like $1000.

I would LOVE that! I feel like we don't get enough benefits as VIB's. There really aren't that many special offers given to us compared to regular Beauty Insiders! I've never had the time to attend those parties or special shopping events.