Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

So im having my quinceanera on April, 7. 2012 (:
& i was wondering how much well sephora charge me for doing my makeup that day?

thank's. Heart

Bigger quanties for the same price :)

Bigger quanties for the same price Smiley Happy

Re: What new benefits would you like to see from Sephora’s Beauty Insider program?

I would like to see bigger sample sizes for 100 point perk itmes and a variety of 500 point perk items

I'd like to be able to see what the current rewards are without having to go through the checkout process. There are maintenance products on my shopping list I will eventually buy. I'll likely buy them sooner or buy other product if I see a reward I like (that's why you offer these incentives in the first place, right?) but you have them pretty well hidden.

More special offers and exclusive freebies and sales!

More special offers and exclusive freebies and sales!

coupons mailed. like 20% off, ect..

coupons mailed. like 20% off, ect..

More goodies and beauty offers!

More goodies and beauty offers!
Highlighted

For Beauty Insiders, free shipping when you spend $25 at most.  There should be free shipping with no minimum for VIBs.  I also think VIBs should be able to stack coupons.  

It would be great if you had shade options for foundation/concealer/tinted moisturizer type samples; at least give us the option of fair, medium, or dark.  I know I've passed up samples or rewards of products I really wanted to try because they weren't available in my shade.

You might also offer an automatic reorder (at a discount) for products that we use up often, like facewash.

What more  can I ask of Sephora, I mean it's just one huge benefit to girls like me?  Thanks Sephora, I love the Beauty Insider, and even more your expert tips!!!

i love the idea of a discount or gift card during birthday,

i think a $10 gift card for every $250 you spend or 250 points earned.. i have a credit card that does that and i love it!

a special birthday reminder voucher for customized makeup application

(with a purchase of course) for a day you choose during your birthday week (you know we want to look gorgeous on our birthday)

Mothers day/ Valentines day promotions