cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

We Belong to Something Beautiful.

Sephora Manifesto Text.jpg

On the morning of 6/5, every Sephora store, distribution center, and corporate office in the US will close to host inclusion workshops for our employees. These values have always been at the heart of Sephora, and weโ€™re excited to welcome everyone when we reopen. Join us in our commitment to a more inclusive beauty community.

Re: We Belong to Something Beautiful.

@SephoraBIC ,

Yay, Sephora!

Super fantastic!! Glad to see this!โ™ฅ๏ธ

RE: We Belong to Something Beautiful.

Will you also be doing this training in Canada too? ๐Ÿ‘

I really love this and would expect nothing less from Sephora!!!๐Ÿ’—

As a woman over 40, I am aware that there is a lot of ageism in the beauty industry, so it is really special to have been included with such a diverse group of amazing people in the Sephora Squad!  Diversity has many aspects and I am really happy to see Sephora embracing beauty in all forms!๐Ÿ’—

I love Sephora and have always felt included. Sephora has been instrumental in helping me develop long friendships with women I met on the Facebook page, and I'm continuously impressed with how Sephora maintains presence and inclusion. My question is, what will be discussed as far as disabilities go? Physical and developmental? Accessibility of stores? Staff having a basic understanding of interacting with disabled folks? I'm autistic and have mobility impairments. One of my biggest struggles with shopping in store is the wall of fragrance overwhelming my senses, loud music on top of employees frequently asking if I need help. This tends to be disorienting because so much is going on. When I'm interrupted during my browsing, I tend to forget what I was looking for. Sephora does a beautiful job with so many aspects of inclusion, and I'd love to see more development on the disability inclusion side of things. I'm also happy to provide additional input and suggestions. A huge thanks to all of the employees who work so hard and aren't always treated very nicely, and a huge thanks to everyone behind the scenes.

@SephoraBIC  This surprises me not at all. One of the many reasons I shop at Sephora is because Iโ€™ve always felt this when interacting with the associates. I am very excited to hear that Sephora is making such a public  statement. Itโ€™s just what we need in our current climate!  ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Keep up the great work!!!!!

One of the reasons I love and am a loyal customer of Sephora!!!!!!!!!!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค

This is such a beautiful thing. Iโ€™m so happy to belong to such a caring community 

Iโ€™m always happy for companies that do inclusion training, but please show it in your products to. Having the message of โ€˜We believe everyone is beautiful and deserves to be treated as suchโ€™ is great, but put money behind that statement. Have more diverse Sephora favorites kits so people of all ethnicities can try them instead of only one specific demographic.

Re: RE: We Belong to Something Beautiful.

Yes! This would be a great move. 

Celebrating all shades of beauty! Love it Sephora!!

Nice but please resolve to give us the option to pick appropriate product shades for our skin tones in the Sephora favorites Sunkissed Glow kits(and other kits). OR offer at least 4 kits with each kit designed to add highlights to  graduatingly deeper skin tones . Let the diversity talks result in tangible actions. I love a sunkissed glow but this years kit will not suit many lovely skin tones of customers like me from medium to deep. We deserve to try a range of exciting brands curated for our needs.

What a lovely thing to do - kind of a kick-off for Pride month with a great step forward <3.

This is great @SephoraBIC !

Precisely why I am FOREVER LOYAL to the Sephora brand!

LOVE the Sephora Culture!

Very cool!

Thatโ€™s so awesome to hear! โค๏ธ

Good for you! Great move for the company โค๏ธ

This is so awesome ๐Ÿ’œ

This is fantastic news!