Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS

What are products that you have to have?! What are products that you want to try!? I am trying to get some advice on what to buy for the VIB sale that is coming up soon.

Re: VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS

I always use the sale as an excuse to treat myself to something that I wouldn't normally buy because I'd think it too extravagant because I have many (yes I do really need another eye palette). I'm looking at the Kevin Aucoin NUDEPOP eye palette and the Visart Liaison palette, one of the few cool-toned palettes. I also buy my can't live without skin care (including sunscreen).

RE: VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS

Hi @streich31! It is so exciting isn’t it? My entire purchase will most likely be on skincare: serums, moisturizers, clay masks, and a toner. I cannot wait!

RE: VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS

Thank you! I deff need more moisturizer. Any particular brands?

Re: VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS

@streich31 I usually wait for the sale to get some planned restocks, but it's the only time I will generally add to my routine or buy makeup- especially eye palettes.

I've been patiently waiting to add a vitamin C product to my routine and I've also run out of eye cream samples, soI'm planning to get the biossance mother's day set with both their vitamin C oiland eye gel. I'm also excited to add REN AHA Body Serumto my skincare lineup. All my other skincare purchases are restocks

For makeup I'm trying to add some cool toned eye palettes so I'm definitely getting the Marc Jacobs Steeletto, since it looks absolutely stunning based on in store swatching/trying. I'm torn between the Kevin Aucoin Nude Pop and the Pat McGrath Subliminal but I'm honestly hoping to get neither for the sake of my budget lol. Otherwise I'm getting a Milk Makeup primer and a Nars Tinted foundation- both tried and true for me.

Theres a thread that might suit this question already here too

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/VIB-ROUGE-20-OFF-SALE-APRIL-2019/m-p/4596501?advanced=fa...

RE: Re: VIB SALE RECOMMENDATIONS

Thank you!! :D.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing