From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Toronto: Want to Attend a Makeup by Mario Class?

Mario.jpg

EDIT: Thank you all so much for your interest and participation. I have already notified the 2 people who Pm-ed me first, but please be in the look-out for future events in your area!

ATTENTION TORONTO! We have some fun and thrilling news to share with you: Philosophy is doing a very exciting event with Mario Dedivanovic (AKA Makeup by Mario) on this Wednesday 4/25 at the Yorkdale store in Toronto (full details below).  In order to secure tickets, event-goers had to purchase $90 in Philosophy product to gain access to this event and receive their ticket. Tickets have already sold out but we were able to get TWO extra tickets which can only be redeemed by Community members.

Here's what you need to know: 

• The class will be a beginning-to-end beauty routine class. Mario will create the perfect canvas with skincare from Philosophy, then teach insider makeup techniques for a red carpet-worthy look
  • If you’d like to participate and are able to attend this once-in-a-lifetime event, you must PM me to secure your spot
  • We’ll pick the first two people who send me a message with their full name and email address
  • Again, there are ONLY 2 extra tickets so this is on a first-come, first-served basis
  • Attendees will receive one Philosophy gift bag valued at $70
  • Travel not included
  • Tickets are non-transferable
  • Please bring ID as it will be checked upon arrival
  • Please arrive no later than 6:30 pm – event starts at 7:00pm sharp

We cannot wait for two of you to attend this event and learn amazing beauty secrets, snap some selfies and receive some Philosophy goodies!

Re: Toronto: Want to Attend a Makeup by Mario Class?

Hi, just wondering if those who were able to get the tickets were notified yet? I’d love to go and have my fingers crossed I responded in time.

@Lucki1 Hello! I notified them today. Thank you all so much for participating!

WOW whoever gets to go this is lucky indeed! I wanted to buy a Master class ticket about 4 years ago (I think that’s when he started doing the classes) and the good seats were about $1000! Granted, that was a class with Kim as his model but this is really exciting! I love Mario. He seems like a doll. 

What time is the event @BrendaBT?

Right, if its during the day i cant. I'd love to go..

I just checked @GG84 and its 7-9pm

Message Brenda either way! If its in the evening we can go together 😃

@Aaliaa Did you message her? I'd love to go together!

I did. I'm actually going to be pretty close in the afternoon so if I get a ticket this works out well @GG84

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • Mario.jpg
testing