Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Top 5 Game Changers of the Year so Far..

I know this question has been asked so many times every season. Personally after a VIB haul, I always feel adventurous and try full sizes of new products after giving it a fair trail and consider all variables if it works for me or not. (lol that's just my thoroughness.) Just wondering if you were to discuss with your friends on 5 products that have been game-changers for you this season, what would you share with them? Because I'm pretty excited that I found some great ones I was looking for!! 💁🏻‍♀️🥰 I've attached my 5 selections below! 1) Urban Decay's Naked Weightless Foundation! It has been exactly what I have been looking for in an everyday buildable, lightweight, skin friendly foundation! I have no idea why I have overlooked this one for years! ☺️ 2) Huda Beauty, this is by far my favourite product from her brand yet! Aside from the smell, it delivers to its promise! I've used Urban Decay's All Nighter, which is a forever classic, but I think Resting Boss Face has worked best for me on the days All Nighter has failed on me tbh... sorryyyy! 🥺 3) Tacha's Violet-C Brightening Serum.. Hmm what can I say.. I've tried A LOT of vitamin C complexion products..this one has produced the quickest and affective results! I have recieved compliments on my skin the same day I was confident enough to stop wearing make up because of this serum! WHAT A GLOW! WORTH THE DOLLAR SPENT! 4) Olaplex Hair Bonder.. so wow.. I straighten my hair almost everyday.. and every pharmacy product I have tried no longer worked...and then Sephora introduced us to this lovely brand. It has changed the health of my hair.. and the look of my dried out split ends are no longer apparent. After each application, so find my hair instantly looks softened the split ends no longer show. I love it!! 5) Foreo Luna Mini 2, I lucked out with a sale price with the VIB rouge sale. But it has helped my skin health. Whenever I think my skin is clean... I discovered it never really was until I used this product and then toned to check there was no more extra make up left! Phew! It's soft with the vibrations, and has multiple puslations to adjust to each part of the skin. Definitely suits my sensitive skin as it's reaching past the 20s age group now. Anyway folks! Here are my game changers so far! I would LOVE to learn about yours so I can check them out too! ☺️ Have a lovely summer! xo Sanam

Re: Top 5 Game Changers of the Year so Far..

This year I am loving Olaplex No. 3 Hair Repair Perfector 3.3 oz / 100 mL

How it strengthens my hair is amazing, and my hair keep growing and growing since starting this.

THE ORDINARY -

All the peptide love here!!

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN - Regenerating Mask with Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil

Yes it's expensive. Yes I'm not a fan of the smell but OOH.MY.GOODNESS. This is a miracle product in a tub. How soft my hair feels for days after this.  My hair does not feel like a greasy mess with it, and my hair is tamed.  Ok, your hair won't join a circle and do tricks, but I haven't found a hair mask/moisturizer that does the same. 

Thank you for your support!! 🙂 

Ooooooh fun thread idea, @sanam!

Like a couple others on this thread the OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling Creme has been a game changer for my hair. It helps my wavy, textured, hair hold a blowdry and makes it so much healthier. Lancôme Monsieur Big Volumizing Mascara Standard Size Black - 0.33 oz/ 10 mLisn’t a new favorite but continues to be holy grail status. Then, moving to the skin, tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mLand Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mLkeep my skin sane. Lastly, and finally a new discovery 🙃, Hourglass Vanish™ Flash Highlighting Stick Champagne Flashhas been my favorite highlight. I always get complimented on my skin when I use this!

@sanam My top 5 would be

1. FARMACY - HONEYMOON GLOW AHA Resurfacing Night Serum with Hydrating Honey + Gentle Flower Acids

2. Farmacy Honey Grail Ultra-Hydrating Face Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

3. FARMACY - Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

4. KOPARI - Coconut Deodorant

5. Natasha Denona mini eyeshadow palettes.

@faeriegirl I need to try that Honeymoon Glow AHA. I love everything from Farmacy so far! I'm sure I'd love this too! 

I had to think about this long and hard. 

My number 1 would be OLAPLEX - No. 6 Bond Smoother Reparative Styling CremeI didn't think this would work that well, but wanted to try it anyways. I'm hooked. Like, I brag about this stuff to everyone. I made my husband try it (he's growing his hair out), and now he loves it. It's so amazing. I used to use 2-3 products after washing my hair, and it's all replaced with this! 

This isn't a new product (I don't think anyways) but the fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mLis a winner for me. I received this as a sample, and had to unfortunately buy the full sized one because I love it. I say unfortunately, because my bank account doesn't love the price, but my skin does!

Also, the LANEIGE - Lavender Water Sleeping Mask has been a great sleeping mask for me! I tried the watermelon sleeping mask that everyone raves about, and did not like it. But, this one is amazing! So hydrating. The scent is so subtle and lovely. 

The BENEFIT COSMETICS - The Cheekleaders Cheek Palettein bronze, has been my new favorite cheek palette. I love the hoola bronzer, and I love having the caramel color during the summer for a summer glow. My only complaint is how big it is, it's hard to travel with. I can't wait for the mini version! 

Lastly, I did purchase this for the first time last year. But I'd pick it up in the states as it wasn't available in Canada yet. It's new in Canada, so I'll put it in this category. Plus, it's one of my favorite products ever... the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops MediumThese are freaking amazing. I love that I can mix it with whatever lotion I want. A lot of tanning lotions break out my face, but I can use these drops with my regular moisturizer with no issues. I also brought this to Mexico with me, and mixed it with my SPF 60, and still got a nice tan! I'm a natural redhead, so I can't tan. I just burn. Due to being so fair, a lot of tanning lotions look fake or orange. This looks super natural. It lasts a long time. No drying time. No streaking. Only downfall, is there is no color guide to see where you are applying it, and takes a few hours before it shows up. I apply before bed. Make sure my lotion is dried. Wake up looking beautifully tanned! No color rubs off on my sheets either!

The Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Natural Glow Face Drops Medium have been a game changer for me too @rrroxanne ! I love how you can adjust the level of tan you get and how it wears off so gracefully. Plus, they smell like delicious black tea!

Ooo, i would love to try the Tatcha serum one day if you've seen such amazing results 🙂

My top 5 would be.... Farmacy Honeymoon Glow Serum, Heroine Make Mascara Base (a Japanese brand, I was totally blown outta the water on how well it keeps my lashes curled and looking longer that i pretty much stopped using eyeliner for 3 months already!), Milk Makeup Bronzer stick, Kosas Tinted Face Oil and First Aid Beauty Hydrating Serum :):):)

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos5
testing