Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Too faced pumpkin spice palette

Can someone please tell me why this palette is still out of stock on Sephora canada but has been available on the Sephora USA site for months? Did it even ever launch online?

Re: Too faced pumpkin spice palette

Pumpkin spice season is almost over here in Canada 😅.... And we still haven't seen it yet. I'm honestly starting to losing interest in it now, which is a good thing for my wallet I guess. Other Fall products are starting to fill the space. I really was looking forward to it though. I am curious as to why it is taking so long. 

@Nishi03 I would call customer service and ask for more information regarding your location.  If you didn't want to wait to hear back you can get it direct at Too Faced's website.  Sometimes with releases the US will get stock before Canada does so maybe it isn't released in your country yet.  Have you signed up to be notified?

Hi @Nishi03!

I see that the Too Faced Pumpkin Spice Warm & Spicy Eye Shadow Palette is limited edition, meaning once it's sold out, they probably won't restock it.

You could check the Too Faced official site and see if they have it there.

A few days ago in my local Sephora I saw that they have an empty spot for the pumpkin spice palette saying 'coming soon'. I asked them when it will arrive and they said that they have no idea. I'm curious why it hasn't been launched yet here in Canada as well. It's been around and selling for close to a month now in the US. Usually we get things around a similar time. 

I asked at my local Sephora too and she said she has no idea either. They had the cinnamon bear palette in stock but they didn’t know when they would get the pumpkin spice one. Pretty bummed because it was the palette release I was most excited for. Hopefully it shows up soon. 

My wife was in one of our local stores yesterday and the girl she spoke to seemed to think that it was in the back and she was scanning it into the system this morning so I could reserve to pick up in store today, but I've been checking since 9AM my local time (it's 4PM now, store hours with covid are 11-7) and it still says out of stock. 😞 I'm assuming it didn't actually come in the shipment like the employee was expecting (I also work retail, so I know that definitely happens from time to time, packing slip says one thing, what's inside the box is a different story).

Her confidence in it arriving today does give me hope that they are definitely expecting it and we haven't missed out on it yet, it's just a matter of it getting over the border to our stores. I assume there's an issue causing delays at the borders/customs, but then I'm not sure why other TF products have come through but not the pumpkin spice palette...

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing