Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Missed the event on 7/19? Come Youth To The People's Pop-Up!

**For those of you who weren't able to make it last night there will be a Pop Up Shop event on (7/22/11-4pm/ROW DTLA Unit 132 777 Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA) 

YTTP Event Image.jpg

YTTP is hosting a launch party the evening of Thursday, 7/19 in DTLA to celebrate the launch of Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream and we are so lucky to have 4 VIP tickets for our Community! The night will bring together amazing makeup artists,  VIP guests, and the YTTP family - so get your press and influencer on! Attendees will get an adaptogen experience, enjoy live DJ sets, and they will get a front row seat to the screening of the brand’s Adaptogen film! Amazing right? I know!

Here’s everything you need to know:

• VIP experience for four Community members and a +1 for each (8 total) 
  • Date: Thursday 7/19
  • Time: 6-10pm
  • DJs, sips and bites
  • Goodie bag full of merchandise (Yessss!)
  • This is the brands first-ever launch party at their new creative space in DTLA arts district!
  • Attendees will be one of the first to see this creative space.
  • Meet the brand founders Greg & Joe

If you are interested in attending please private message me with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. The name of your guest

If you won’t have a guest please let me know! That just means another BIC’er who reaches out will get put on the list! Once we confirmed, I will share additional information.

Re: Missed the event on 7/19? Come Youth To The People's Pop-Up!

Missed the event on 7/19? Come to Youth To The People's Pop-Up Shop!

**For those of you who weren't able to make it last night there will be a Pop Up Shop event on (7/22/11-4pm/ROW DTLA Unit 132 777 Alameda St. Los Angeles, CA)

Ahhh! Jealous! 😊 Would totally be there if I lived in th...

Ahhh! Jealous! 😊 Would totally be there if I lived in the area! @TayBT

Re: Tomorrow in Downtown LA: Get on the guest list for Youth To The People's First-Ever VIP Event

Thought I would just post everything at once. It was a nice event, and I have to say I really enjoyed their skincare line. Never tried it before, but now I definitely have my eye on their serum. Got there around 6:30, got some drinks, checked out their set up. The room were they made you put on headphones was pretty interesting, especially with the things written on the wall, such as how we adapt everyday to new things, and how we are so connect to our electronics. I also had the pleasure of meeting @UCLAGirl . Got to hear the owners of the company speak, and than took home an awesome goodie bag with a shirt, pin, and the new moisturizer. Thank you  @TayBT

for giving me a chance to go to this event. Yummy drink barYummy drink barInside the room with headphonesInside the room with headphonesThe DJThe DJThe headphone roomThe headphone roomAmazing productAmazing productThe set upThe set upPlaying in the photo boothPlaying in the photo booth

Re: Tomorrow in Downtown LA: Get on the guest list for Youth To The People's First-Ever VIP Event

Thanks for sharing! The headphone room sounds interesting.

@Anastasiya13 OMG!   Looks sooooo amazing!  So happy you had fun - Youth to the People is such an awesome brand! And you are just too stinkin' cute! ❤️

@Tamara76Thank you, and yes it was a fun event, at least when it comes to learning about a new product that are actually good. Aww, thank you for the compliment 🙂

@Anastasiya13 No problem!! What an amazing experience you were able to take advantage of. I'm happy you were able to find a potential eye serum to incorporate in your daily routine! Also, excited you were able to meet a fellow beauty lover @UCLAGirl 🙂 You brought back some great feedback and fun pictures! Thank you for sharing with us ❤️

@TayBTThank you hon

The event was super cute, I didn't really take many pics because I was busy enjoying the apps and watermelon margaritas, but here is the swag bag and a picture my guest and I took in the photobooth thing!

6190EE14-88EB-419D-BF45-6CE21BBF4484.JPG

IMG_2790.GIF

Watermelon margaritas sound amazing, @malday

That's a really nice swag bag they gave you. Sounds and looks like you had a great time! 

I just grabbed the swag bag. The adaptgen cream is full size

20C290FB-DA75-4EF3-81DF-73D22B594B80.jpeg

RE: Tomorrow in Downtown LA: Get on the guest list for Youth To The People's First-Ever VIP Event

Sampling all the products and loving the textures!

5735A249-6B07-471A-AAC3-1F7FC40578C6.jpeg

8F857175-9C23-4943-AB4D-7837CF2D5109.jpeg

Those drinks look so good, @UCLAGirl

Thanks for sharing pictures! 

Yum! Those look awesome!! How fun! @UCLAGirl

RE: Re: Tomorrow in Downtown LA: Get on the guest list for Youth To The People's First-Ever VIP Event

Where are the rest of you?! I’ve been trying to ask who else is with Sephora to no avail haha

UPDATE: All spots have been filled!

This event sounds awesome! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures 🙂

UPDATE: we have ONE  more spot left for this event. Come out and meet the two brand founders and get the VIP treatment! You don't want to miss this. 

RE: Tomorrow in Downtown LA: Get on the guest list for Youth To The People's First-Ever VIP Event

I wished I lived near LA!!! Can’t wait to see pics from the event. Am loving the new Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream🙂
45 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos14
  • YTTP Event Image.jpg
  • 5735A249-6B07-471A-AAC3-1F7FC40578C6.jpeg
  • 8F857175-9C23-4943-AB4D-7837CF2D5109.jpeg
  • 20C290FB-DA75-4EF3-81DF-73D22B594B80.jpeg
  • 6190EE14-88EB-419D-BF45-6CE21BBF4484.JPG
  • IMG_2790.GIF
  • Yummy drink bar
  • Inside the room with headphones
  • The DJ