Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Tomorrow! Chat Live with Jessie J!

Jessie J live chat.jpg

Hi all!

In case you didn't know, Jessie J (YES!), Artistic Partner for MAKE UP FOR EVER will be chatting live TOMORROW at 12pm PDT. She will only be here for one hour so be sure to swing by and ask a beauty question by 1pm PDT. 

In case you haven't participated in a live chat before, here's a helpful play-by-play on how to get involved:

1. Do not be alarmed, a Live Chat is a live Q&A session in real time. There is no video involved like Instagram or Facebook live events. (Maybe one day!)

2. In order to participate, head: here tomorrow between 12-1pm PDT with your beauty question in mind. 

3. Like any thread you're replying to, you'll hit the 'Reply' button towards the top of the thread to ask your question. 

If you have any questions about how live chats work, please ask them here. Please note that Jessie will not be checking this thread. To ask a question head here tomorrow between 12-1pm PDT. 

RE: Tomorrow! Chat Live with Jessie J!

I love Jessie J!!! ❤️
Anonymous Insider

Re: Tomorrow! Chat Live with Jessie J!

Hi Jess what is your favourite shade of foundation?

I love her!!
Anonymous Insider

Nice😍👌

If you have any questions about how live chats work, please ask them here. Please note that Jessie will not be checking this thread. To ask a question head here tomorrow between 12-1pm PDT. 

KatieBT wrote:

Jessie J live chat.jpg

Hi all!

In case you didn't know, Jessie J (YES!), Artistic Partner for MAKE UP FOR EVER will be chatting live TOMORROW at 12pm PDT. She will only be here for one hour so be sure to swing by and ask a beauty question by 1pm PDT. 

In case you haven't participated in a live chat before, here's a helpful play-by-play on how to get involved:

1. Do not be alarmed, a Live Chat is a live Q&A session in real time. There is no video involved like Instagram or Facebook live events. (Maybe one day!)

2. In order to participate, head here tomorrow between 12-1pm PDT with your beauty question in mind. 

aa! can’t wait!

I Love Jessie J I can't wait

Looking forward to it.

Can't wait!!!

Oml!😮😮 im excited 😊😊😆

How exciting! Can't wait!

How exciting 😊
Anonymous Insider

KatieBT wrote:

Jessie J live chat.jpg

Hi all!

2. In order to participate, head here tomorrow between 12-1pm PDT with your beauty question in mind. 

3. Like any thread you're replying to, you'll hit the 'Reply' button towards the top of the thread to ask your question. 

Can't wait!😩❤️

I don't think I've ever been this excited!
Anonymous Insider

Wow 😲

omg yay!
Anonymous Insider

Amazing 😍🎊😲

So excited!

So excited!