Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

To be able to easily find what products are NOT tested on animals and don't use animal-derived products in them. Also what options are best for mature skin, acne prone skin or senstive skin. For example, maybe have little letter or color codes under the products to identify which skin type (e.g. mature, sensitive, acne prone, dry, oily, combo, etc..) that product is good for (as well as which are vegan or animal-friendly!). These codes would help us easily and quickly identify the products that were meant for our skin type both in the store and online!

Anonymous Insider

Make sure that products are well-stocked. I hate nothing...

Make sure that products are well-stocked. I hate nothing more than to go make a long-awaited purchase and then arrive at the store and find out it's not in stock. So frustrating!

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Have the ability to sort by customer rating. Also, for products to have more description. For example, I look for non-comedogenic products. Very few are listed as non-comedogenic online, but in store, I will find the same product that I saw online that did not say non-comedogenic says so explicitly on the product label.

Anonymous Insider

Iwish there was an area for Mature women. We have to chan...

Iwish there was an area for Mature women. We have to change as our skin changes.Alot of products that look stunning on a 25 yo look clownish on anyone over 50.
Anonymous Insider

if it was seperated by skin issues instead of brands.

if it was seperated by skin issues instead of brands.
Anonymous Insider

to include information for people with rosacea.

Anonymous Insider

I would love if the website included a section that was devoted to paraben free products, and products that exclude other potentially damaging chemicals.

You should be able to sort the search results by formulat...

Online: You should be able to sort the search results by formulation type, like when you're looking for foundation.

Instore: I couldn't agree more with Sephoramusthave.  The reason we go to Sephora, in the first place, as opposed to say, Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom, is the ability to go behind the counter, so to speak.  It annoys me more than anything when the SA's treat me like an idiot just because I happened to walk in with a kid and no makeup, and they're completely ignorant of the fact that I was a cosmetic SA and makeup artist myself before my current job.  Sometimes they just don't seem to get it that you might know more about what you're looking for than they do, and you just need time and access to test things out.

Anonymous Insider

ship to australia!

better and easier selection

Have the products grouped by skin type or concerns instead of brand.

more offered free samples

more offered free samples

I dont like it when I get approached more than once by a sales lady, especially if its the SAME sales person. If I need help, I'll ask for it. Dont talk to me when Im on the phone and dont stare at me while I'm trying on products. I spend a lot more money when I'm left alone to sample and try things out.

i would like to change the way they place the items. (sho...

i would like to change the way they place the items. (should be place by skin type) Will be also AWESOME if just one or two employee ONLY be there all the time and knows all the skin brands by perfection

Lists of all the products used to create photo shoot and video looks. eg. the new spring trends - the video shows variations of each look, that would compliment different hair colors and skin tones - but all you get is a brief glimpse of each look. There is a summary of products that can be used, and a suggestion to 'find the shade that's right for you' - but, good luck guessing which of the listed products is your shade! Yes, you have a great return policy, but I'm shopping online because I don't have time to go to the store -  so a cheat sheet would be amazing.

for eye shadows, I'd love to be able to shop by skin tones.  As a red head, many of the products are just too dark for my eyes.  I hate to buy a product and then not be able to use up to 1/2 the eye shadow set due to it being way too dark for my coloring.

the PRICES!! Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of produ...

the PRICES!! Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of products out there like Murad or Perricone that can do absolutely wonderful things for your complexion/skin, BUT these are just entirely too expensive. I obviously give in and buy it anyway but lets be for a real...a small little bottle of eye cream from Murad is around $73 bucks!!??!! What's up with that?

Re: the PRICES!! Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of produ...

I think your question could be better answered by the Perricone and Murad companies, not Sephora.  You pretty much pay the same price for these products wherever you purchase them.

Anonymous Insider

access to information and instruction; information on how...

access to information and instruction; information on how to use products together in a system for basic skincare and then how to incorporate specific issues .... as a similar service to what one would get in skincare specialty shops

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Shipping to Australia! I've just come back from the US and was blown away by Sephora! We have nothing like it here and it's hard to find such great products!

279 Replies
testing