Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I only receive 3 when shopping online and many more in the store. 

Anonymous Insider

have more samples because when i go to sephora i buy make...

have more samples because when i go to sephora i buy makeup. i;m not really thinking about a bare face.

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

please show choice of makeup colors online,as real photos...

please show choice of makeup colors online,as real photos on real skin. one of the reviews added a photo of two foundation colors on her arm and it was great help for choosing the right color.

get Dermalogica in your stores

get Dermalogica in your stores
Anonymous Insider

I would like cheaper skincare products.

To have employees especially trained for certain brands,...

To have employees especially trained for certain brands, Example : Jane's expertise is DDF, Ole Henrickson, AND Boscia

competitive prices.

competitive prices.

Re: competitive prices.

AMEN!!!

I think it would  be great if Sephora could make customizable skincare sets, I know there are products I love from OLE and then there are products I love from Kate Somerville, I just wish sometimes I could try other products along with my staples, in a nice customizalbe skincare routine kit. Sounds complex but I guess it made more sense in my head.

price

price
Anonymous Insider

I wish there was a wash basin so that I can test cleansers and wash it away afterwards.

the free samples! I would like to try make-up or skin car...

the free samples! I would like to try make-up or skin care samples, but almost all of them are fragrance samples or men's products!! How about some better (or more) choices!!

bringing back the Skincare Challenge

bringing back the Skincare Challenge

More sub categories so I can sort them by common features...

More sub categories so I can sort them by common features I'm looking for.

having a computerized system, much as you do for perfumes

having a computerized system, much as you do for perfumes

I think if your shopping online it would be helpful to chat to a beauty consultant. That is a plus when going into the store the staff is amazing and always so helpful.

that I would continue the Beauty Skincare Challenge. I loved the idea of being able to try great new products while making my usual purchases. 

Anonymous Insider

I would like to see the frangrance section with class doo...

I would like to see the frangrance section with class doors to keep the smells in. It makes it difficult to shop there often and it burns my nose. I would think others have this problem too.

I would have free shipping and returns at any price for all items.

279 Replies
testing