Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Re: competitive prices.

AMEN!!!

To have employees especially trained for certain brands,...

To have employees especially trained for certain brands, Example : Jane's expertise is DDF, Ole Henrickson, AND Boscia

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

I would like cheaper skincare products.

get Dermalogica in your stores

get Dermalogica in your stores

please show choice of makeup colors online,as real photos...

please show choice of makeup colors online,as real photos on real skin. one of the reviews added a photo of two foundation colors on her arm and it was great help for choosing the right color.

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

have more samples because when i go to sephora i buy make...

have more samples because when i go to sephora i buy makeup. i;m not really thinking about a bare face.

I wish I got as many samples while shopping in stores as I do when I shop online, samples are a great way to try new products and I often buy the full sized product after using a sample.

I only receive 3 when shopping online and many more in the store. 

I wish Sephora would carry Phytomer and Skinceuticals; they are both fantastic lines with products for every skin type and concern.

Offer more To Go (small sizes) products (especially in sk...

Offer more To Go (small sizes) products (especially in skincare) so we can try them w/o spending on the full size.

you should be able to take a survey about reactions (posi...

you should be able to take a survey about reactions (positive and negative) that you have had from past products, and then get recommendations based on your results, much like a doctor trying to deduce what is and is not working

more advice for older women!

more advice for older women!

To have the products tested on my actual face, not the to...

To have the products tested on my actual face, not the tops of my hands.

sanitary issues, anybody could walk into sephora and stic...

sanitary issues, anybody could walk into sephora and stick there fingers in the product.

I like to change the color swatches. I would like to see a real color photo of the actual product or smear on white paper as example....but REAL...not implied colors. Thanks!

More samples of skincare products! Before investing, we n...

More samples of skincare products! Before investing, we need to try the product.

Re: More samples of skincare products! Before investing, we n...

I agree! Make up is so expensive thse days, and perhaps if there were samples to try first, we would be more willing to invest our hard earned cash! I know I would!

I would like to see a high quality, reasonably priced nat...

I would like to see a high quality, reasonably priced natural exfoliating cleanser with jojoba beads.

Re: I would like to see a high quality, reasonably priced nat...

Make your own!  Buy jojoba oil at Whole Foods or at any Health Food/ Herb store, add sea salt and and an essential oil such as tangerine or lavender and voila!  A great exfoliator.  Tea Tree Oil is a gentle, therapeutic, skin conditioner and antiseptic -  add Tea Tree oil as well.  Good luck1