Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Start accepting overseas credit card, and ship overseas t...

Start accepting overseas credit card, and ship overseas too! I love Sephora and I live in Brazil! Its so frustrating to wait until I am in the States to purchase all the stuff I need, or to ask a very intimate friend to buy the tons of stuff I want....

A sink station! I would love to be able to try the foamin...

A sink station! I would love to be able to try the foaming action of a cleanser on the back of my hand or feel how a cleaner works in store.

Re: A sink station! I would love to be able to try the foamin...

omg, that's a great idea!

Highlighted

MORE INDIVIDUALIZED AND PERSON SPECIFIC BASED ON NEEDS

MORE INDIVIDUALIZED AND PERSON SPECIFIC BASED ON NEEDS

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

more personalized skin care based on my age (20-25, 25-30, etc.), skin type (dry, oily, sensitive, etc.), areas I want to target (prevent wrinkles, exfoliator, night cream, SPF, etc.), and price point (best for skin vs. low cost).  A flow diagram or personalized consultation with an EXPERIENCED esthetician to pinpoint brands specifically for me.  Not all the items from a brand are good for a person, sometimes variety is better for their skin.

grouping everything by skincare concern instead of just b...

grouping everything by skincare concern instead of just by name.

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Instead of organizing the skincare by brand, organize it by your customers specific need. For example, if the customer is looking for something to help with her oily skin, she could go straight to the section for oily skin, then choose a brand from there. This would make the customers shop much quicker, easier and a lot less confusing! Smiley Happy

make finding a good match for your skin type easier

make finding a good match for your skin type easier with an in-store station that has a quiz.  You know: what's your need (bronzer, moisturizer, etc.), what's your skin tone, type (oily, dry, etc.)

it would give you a product match and code so you can easily find it!

having to go thru the comments at the bottom, i wish they...

having to go thru the comments at the bottom, i wish they had it layed out so when u were viewing a product it showed right there the % of happiness.

Clear labels or icons indicating that a product is cruelty-free.