Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

A tag or symbol for items that are free of gluten and/or wheat would be very helpful. I have a wheat allergy that manifests through skin and I cannot use anything that has gluten or wheat. It is very time consuming to have to read through every ingredient list.

Highlighted

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Have signs/marks/stickers that say which products are cruelty free.

Symbols for ease of shopping:

Bunny for no animal testing

V for vegan

G for Gluten Free

Kind of like at the Grocery store.

I would LOVE if Sephora made Sephora Favorites kits based on certain skin types or problems, that way we could try out deluxe samples before committing to full size, the little Sephora jars or foil packets just honestly aren't enough to figure out if you like a skincare item :/

I love this idea! Skincare items can be hit or miss and it usually takes a bit of time to see the total effects. It would be great if Sephora did something like that. 

Sealed skincare samples to try at home. ALL OF THEM.

It's 'ok' I guess, to test the texture, the scent of a skincare product on the back of my hand...but I clean it off with a tissue bring my own pocket size hand sanitizer.

Seriously, it sounds excessive...but the products are really gross & nasty.

I see people dipping their dirty fingers into jars, & just a gross factor example, apply lipstick straight from a tester.

Epic Gross. Herpes. E.coli. Staph. Strep. Mites. (YES MITES LIVE ON OUR SKIN!) I can't list all the critters we humans carry with us to Sephora & leave behind!

This may not be about skincare but today I walked into Sephora and I saw a girl grabbing the YSL lippies and like dipping her head to the side to get a look at herself in the side mirror and apply it. It was so uncomfortable, and I wanted to say something  but i didn't. Smiley Sad

Please tell me she at least sanitized them...

I hope so, because she was applying it as soon as I walked in, the YSL section is right next to the doorway. I really hope so, but her behavior makes me think she didn't.