Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

skin consultation results in store

skin consultation results in store

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

allowing users to post before and after pictures with their reviews.

Anonymous Insider

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

more kits and gift sets

Anonymous Insider

i wish you offered a larger variety of samples.

Anonymous Insider

making it easier to find a non-anti-wrinkle product that...

making it easier to find a non-anti-wrinkle product that works for combination skin.

more high-end/luxury brands!!!

Anonymous Insider

being able to buy individual items from a kit. I like the Boscia skincare line, but don't need all of the products.

skincare is hard to try out in one dose. getting more tha...

skincare is hard to try out in one dose. getting more than one sample of the same product would help to evaluate products better- otherwise they seem generic when you put them on

free or really cheap sample sizes of products would be aw...

free or really cheap sample sizes of products would be awesome
Anonymous Insider

I was in the store looking for a  high def powder or lightweight liquid that would conceal my brown spots as well as make my face look radiant without alot of coverage.  The salesperson kept showing me other products that were too heavy.  I was disappointed and finally left the store..

Good point, newcomer. I would just like to find a decent cover-up to cover my one noticeable age spot! I have probably 15 different cover ups, including the expensive American Beauty one; they all look cakey and the brown still shows through. What a market there would be for a product that would actually work, without looking like paste, spackle, or concrete...  

Anonymous Insider

I really enjoy shopping at Sephora so I can't think of anything I would change!

I wish there would be an easier and more accurate way to determine your particular shade (especially online).

I wish that I could order a sample of the product I was actually interested in, not just be able to only get samples of a VERY limited number of products from the pick 3 samples page. Plus, it would be nice if you had less fragrance samples and more useful samples to choose from. Many times when I look for samples there isn't anything I could possibly use!

No lie.  Pretty in PA  just wrote exactly what I was thinking.  Being able to get a sample of what I am really interested in buying.

And I agree with her on less perfumes and more of something we'd want instead of something just to take up space that's easy to sample.  Thank you.

Before and after photos!

Before and after photos!
Anonymous Insider

I would love some advance notification as a beauty inside...

I would love some advance notification as a beauty insider if a product that I know, love, and buy from you is about to be discontinued along with some suggestions for suitable alternatives!

Sephora store locations should have skincare stations, so customers can try the products and choose what's best for their skin type.

that they would have labeled signs for products that are...

that they would have labeled signs for products that are best for your skin.

Stop dropping good brands to online only status in my are...

Stop dropping good brands to online only status in my area and replacing it with Lancome (it's awful).

teenage troubles

teenage troubles
1 Reply
testing