Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

Anonymous Insider

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

being able to sort products based on customer reviews.  I want to be able to see all the blushes (for example) and then sort them from highest rated to lowest.

getting the samples of products that i would be intereste...

getting the samples of products that i would be interested in

Re: The one thing I would most like to change about shopping for Skincare at Sephora is...

would like to discover the La Prairie starter kits. Also, I would love weekender aluminum packets for travel purposes of facial care, body care, and hair(I am willing to pay for something like this too within reason..I usually ask for samples)...lighter and much easier to carry..especially on short 3 or 4 day trips.  The ViB they should send emails to let us know our point value status because purchase history does not show totals of purchases..time consuming to add up. Once we know our point value then the last month or two of the year we can make the purchases needed to reach the 300 level. Thanks for listening..L

More unscented products

Not being attacked by the different product reps.

Not being attacked by the different product reps.

When they have me try a shade of foundation for my skin t...

When they have me try a shade of foundation for my skin tone, i'm a light skinned Black woman and i'm almost always given the wrong darker shade when i'm closest to an Olive Shade.

offer more samples of products. Picking the right skincar...

offer more samples of products. Picking the right skincare products is like trial and error mixed with science. Trying products before you buy the full size would cut down unnecessary purchases, allowing me to really splurge on the products that really work for me.
Anonymous Insider

I'm 41 and have combo skin with some red blotchiness in my cheeks and some fine lines around my forhead and eyes.  Some nightcreams burn my eyes.  (i assume its an allergic reaction)  Can you suggest a good moisturizer and foundation to bring back the youthful , radiant, dewiness of my yesteryears:)   I'm also considering botox and a laser peal.  Any suggestions around Columbus Ohio that might be affordable?  Thanks!

The prices so younger people like me can afford the prestige companies.

more products for redheads! It took me over an hour to fi...

more products for redheads! It took me over an hour to find an eyebrow pencil for me, and I really had to finally purchase one that said "strawberry blonde" and hope that it will be OK.. there really are redheads still walking the earth, and we need products just like everyone else!! :>)

I'd like another Sort option added: Customer Ratings!

I'd like another Sort option added: Customer Ratings!
Anonymous Insider

add the brand Kiehl's skin care

add the brand Kiehl's skin care

more REAL natural options

more REAL natural options
Anonymous Insider

if it isn't broke, don't try to fix it.............

if it isn't broke, don't try to fix it.............and it's not broke!!!!! :]

being able to search the website based on an ingredient!

being able to search the website based on an ingredient!

Re: being able to search the website based on an ingredient!

Don't leave up options that you don't plan to restock on the site! Nothing is worse than waiting weeks to order an item from SEphora because it's out of stock, only to call customer service and discover it's never going to be in stock again! If you aren't going to carry a product, take it off the site so we can shop elsewhere if we have to! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Logining into my beauty talk profile should be easrier th...

Logining into my beauty talk profile should be easrier than it is. Thanks! I LOVE sephora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheaper skincare. We run out of skin care fast, and the b...

Cheaper skincare. We run out of skin care fast, and the bill keeps going up! Maybe a little cheaper!!

I think in addition to the customer reviews it would be nice to have professional beauty insiders reviews and opinions on skin care as wellSmiley Happy

I would like to be able to compare clinical results of ea...

I would like to be able to compare clinical results of each product.
Anonymous Insider

I love shopping at Sephora.  I am not near any of the stores that sell these products so I rely on Sephora.

I would like to know about using Bare Minerals on mature skin.  I don't see this addressed anywhere.

testing