Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Wellness Warriors
|

The Wellness Diaries: SuperYou

SuperYou_1.jpg

Hi BIC!

As many of you may have noticed, Wellness is becoming a hot topic at Sephora. @LexBT and I are all about supplements, self-care, and staying hydrated so you can imagine how excited we were to test out Moon Juice’s newest Supplement: Moon Juice SuperYou® Daily Stress Management Refillable Supplement 60 capsules

Now we have heard amazing things about this supplement from co-workers, this product has a bit of a cult following here at Sephora and we’re starting to see why. SuperYou is a supplement only sold in the US (for now, fingers crossed for Canada!) that contains four adaptogens: Ashwagandha, Amla, Rhodiola and Shatavari. Click on the “Ingredients” tab on the product page to learn more about the effects. Overall, we are hoping to manage stress both physically and mentally, increase alertness and to balance hormones.

We have each been taking SuperYou for about ten days and are already starting to notice the effects. We will be sharing our thoughts in this thread for the next few weeks. If you have any questions, ask away!

Is anyone else taking SuperYou? Share your experience in this thread!

Re: The Wellness Diaries: SuperYou

Hi everyone! I wanted to share an update on my experience as I've been taking SuperYou for over one month now. I was only planning on taking SuperYou for 30 days but have been loving it so much that I bought a new bottle... I don't want to run out!

I have been more calm since I started taking this supplement and I'm (almost) stress-free! The holidays are a busy time where I'm running around and usually get sick but this year has been much calmer for me and I'm proud to say I haven't gotten so much as a tickle in my throat. I don't believe SuperYou is meant to prevent sickness (that I know of, at least) but I typically stress my immune system out at least once or twice towards the end of each year. Fingers crossed I stay healthy and stress-free into the new year.. I'm feeling pretty optimistic 🙂 

Overall review? I highly recommend giving this a try if you find yourself overwhelmed or stressed out on a regular basis. I could tell a difference in my stress levels within about two weeks and, if you're living with stress, you know the impact constant stress can have on your overall health and well-being. I still have my moments but they are rare and I feel a huge improvement in my overall wellbeing. If you notice stress is impacting you negatively, I think SuperYou is definitely worth a try. If anyone does end up trying it out, please share your results on this thread!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Katie! We're so glad to hear you're loving it, and that you're on your second bottle 🙂 Happy New Year!

RE: The Wellness Diaries: SuperYou

Just to let you ladies know about something I’ve looked up in one of the ingredients.... Rhodiola rosea is also sometimes called Arctic root or golden root. ... It is not safe to take with birth control pills and thyroid medication because rhodiola may contain estrogen receptor-interacting chemicals. Rhodiola rosea is considered an adaptogen. So this wouldn’t be cool as I was going to give this product called moon whatever to my 21 year old daughter

3 weeks in + wedding week: What would I have done without SuperYou!? The week leading up to the wedding I was finalizing all of the details AND still working. AHHHHH! Normally in these incredibly stressful times I lack energy, I sleep a lot to compensate for my brain and body going into overdrive, and often get sick. I'm going to be honest - even it was really tough for me to gauge how SuperYou was helping with stress until this past week. It was THE ultimate stress test, and I passed with flying colors. I can honestly say that I remained level headed and calm, slept like a baby, and still had great energy throughout the week and on my wedding day. It was the most beautiful day and I'm so grateful that everything went off without a hitch! I will be SuperYou-ing into my honeymoon ❤️

Congratulations, Lex! We're so happy that SuperYou was able to give you a little extra support leading up to your big day 🙂 Wishing you nothing but the best in the New Year! 

My latest update 2 weeks in: I'm SOLD. I took a page from @makeitup305 's book and went a day without taking it and I could tell the difference at about 1pm that day. SuperYou has basically killed my afternoon post-lunch crash, so when I skipped a day I really felt exhaustion start to creep in. By 4pm, I was done: brain fog, couldn't concentrate, and yawning profusely. I picked back up on SuperYou the following day, and all was well in the world again.

I'm heading into wedding week and will be taking SuperYou and NOT working out (no time!), so will report back with how that goes..

Yay!! Please let us know how the wedding week goes!!

@LexBT glad to hear it’s working for you! Best of luck with the wedding. Happy holidays!

@makeitup305 Happy holidays!! 

Hi all!

Wanted to share another update with you all as of Friday, which was my two-week mark of taking SuperYou. I continue to notice myself feeling more calm than usual... I am really loving this supplement! I also noticed @JeffreyBD mention that he noticed a difference in his waist size after taking this for a few months so I was wondering if this was affecting my hunger. My love of snacking ebbs and flows and I have been going through a phase of snacking less since taking this. Not sure if that's a coincidence or the Rhodiola is actually suppressing my appetite... I definitely still get all my meals in 😄 It could also be a side effect of stressing less because I have been known to stress eat. Regardless, I'm mostly loving that I feel less stressed out and can definitely see why so many people are hooked on this product. I am going to use my $25 Holiday Hooray to get another bottle. Now I just need to figure out what to get with the other $25 on my transaction to reach $75! 

Hey @KatieBT I'm Obsessed! I have been on it for about 3 months now and this product has CHANGED MY LIFE!!! I have lost 2-3 inches on my waist and my arms are more lean. I have an elevated mood throughout the day and increased focus. And my hair, skin, and nails are responding amazingly! I've notice better firmness and elasticity as well as a clairty and radiance! I honestly give this product 5 stars!

I would recommend any of the Moon Juice products as I've been FREQUENTLY visiting their Melrose and Echo Park locations here in LA and have been DIVING DEEP into Wellness also!

Keep re-reading this comment... SO amazing!! Love it so much, thank you!

@JeffreyBD WOW I’m glad to hear you’re loving this supplement, what incredible results! I have heard so many wonderful effects so it’s great to hear when a product lives up to the hype. I‘m already getting nervous to NOT take SuperYou after about two weeks and loving the way I feel, I’ll have to place an order ASAP for Holiday Hooray!

Now I’m very curious... which Moon Juice products are you using? 

This is right up my ally!  I am all about supplements and health/self-care.  I must check this out. thank you!  😄

@jen143xo Please do! And share your thoughts if you do decide to pick this up and incorporate into your daily supp routine. 

Anonymous Insider

great!

The Wellness Diaries: SuperYou

My concern with a lot of these supplements are snake oil and not based on science showing they have an actual benefit. Are there any studies for this particular supplement?

Hi there!! Ingredients in SuperYou have been tested in randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical trials measuring serum cortisol and a number of other biological markers, showing how these adaptogens help to regulate stress in the body.

@LexBT those curls 😍😍😍

can't wait to see/hear your thoughts on this item, I've never heard of it!

@ElleElleG ❤️

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • SuperYou_1.jpg
testing