Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

It’s the first day of summer! I don’t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because school’s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, we’re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and don’t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@gonerogue "Favorite corporate America lip" hahahaha, that's perfect. It's definitely a category on it's own! It looks lovely on you, totally work appropriate. 

@alexasteph Thanks! It’s the easiest way to put it 😂😂

Every now and then I remember I have a couple of Shiseido lip items...  This one is RD305.9CB2AB95-FF10-4727-BBC7-BCD1ACE20224.jpeg

Here's an actual summer action lippie for me : Nars Full Vinyl Lacquer in OrgasmNars Full Vinyl Lip lacquer in OrgasmNars Full Vinyl Lip lacquer in Orgasm

Hi @Buootiful,

This lip color looks stunning on you! Also, I hope you're having a great time on Vacation! The beach looks amazing (meanwhile, I'm wearing 3 layers of sweaters at our SF Headquarters, LOL). 

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

Thank you for the compliment! @RaquelBT

🤣🤣

Haha haha, thats SF weather for ya!! 🙂 At least when it's cold in the morning, it stays cold, not decide to be 80deg when the sun comes out like in SocAl

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

I’m cross posting from the 100 days of lippie challenge but since Charlotte Tilbury is joining the Sephora family I wanted to share here some of my favorites that I wore this week

Re: RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Love Rose kiss on you! @Kim888

Hi all, first time posting in this thread. Wanted to join in on the fun 😄

59FF2E5F-0D2F-475C-973F-E756EDDFD966.jpeg

Anastasia of Beverly Hills gloss in St Tropez

Thanks for joining @twilightnickyUnidentified. Please continue, this is so pigmented for a lip gloss☺️

Smells good & great with purple clothes lol

It might be a little hard to call it a summer lippie since it’s called Mauvember 2017, but,...48BD4EE0-1931-4592-91D7-E469FC793A7E.jpeg

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Charlotte Tilbury in Secret Salma! I’m so happy Sephora will carry her line ❤️

Lovely 😄

Gorgeous @Cyncynn!

So pretty, @Cyncynn!

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Rose. It's one of those "my lips but better" shades.

Three days in a row! This one is Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick in 400 (aka red). It’s a soft red — very wearable for those who get scared off by the bolder shades. 😉46DBDE7D-A4F7-4CD5-8783-AB89FEA9443C.jpeg

This was a lovely day in San Diego. I'm wearing Nars Power matte liquid in Give it Up with a blue navy dress. Bad lighting, but it's much brighter than this in person ☺️Nars Give It UpNars Give It Up

A little cross posting, but, whatever. NARS Audacious in Rita!4DAB4DE8-7B38-4B2F-A888-80643D1C4E15.jpeg

@jozkid This looks so pretty on you.  Every time I see you post a picture I think to myself how beautiful your curls are.  I may have already said this, but I love your hair.

982 Replies
Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg
  • 2057F969-EBD2-4A7E-A25A-C4E9E73F2CC7.jpeg
  • Soft Serve.jpg
  • IMG_7484.JPG
  • Sheer Anarchy by Urban Decay
  • FBDFBE0D-2FFB-42C6-9AF8-4A7BA344EA2B.jpeg
testing