Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

It’s the first day of summer! I don’t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because school’s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, we’re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and don’t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Re: RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@ShiraBT Ohh this looks awesome on you! The color reminds me of a Mac lipstick I used to have called “Up the Amp” 🙂

Anonymous Insider

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

I’m loving The Fenty Beauty Stunna Red Lip Paint

@Anonymous Looks great on you!!

@Anonymous Ooh that is a stunning red!!!

@Anonymous, it's a great color on you!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Berlin.jpg

KVD Berlin. I love my KVD. After pokemon today went and saw Ant-man and the Wasp, it stayed on through popcorn and soda...boom!

@samtian, i have been eyeing that color for awhile, looks...

@Samtian, i have been eyeing that color for awhile, looks great on you!❤

Re: @samtian, i have been eyeing that color for awhile, looks...

@BuootifulThank you, you should get it!

Love the lip @Samtian, but love your hat even more... GO PATS! 🙂

@jozkid Oh yeah!!!

@Samtian So pretty!! I love how this shade looks great on different skin tones💕

This colour looks beautiful on you @Samtian! that formula is one of the best, the lasting Power is unbelievable! 🙌🏻😄 

Hi @Samtian,

Berlin is my favorite warm rose color! This shade is stunning on you! I hope you had a fun weekend. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

@Samtian Your lips look great! Also, how did I not know you were a Pats fan too!??! 

@MissPuff Thanks! Football is not nearly as big of a thing around BIC as it should be haha! I'm super excited I actually get to go to a game this year!

I’m on lipstick no buy for at least 6 months now. I’m trying to finish some of my lippies especially Tom Ford ones. Tom Ford Pussycat. I’m sooo close to done with it (probably in about a month or so). Will miss this one.Tom Ford Pussycat. I’m sooo close to done with it (probably in about a month or so). Will miss this one.

Tom Ford Alejandro. It is a fushia red on me.Tom Ford Alejandro. It is a fushia red on me.

@blackkitty2014 Lovely colors!! I think I have both of them ... somewhere🙈 I’m trying to make some serious dent in my lipstick stash so no-buy for me as well.

Thx you @katkapivarci@Samtian@MissPuff.  This week i'm back to my work dungeon 😞 Sigh, i really really need to find a new job soon 😉

@blackkitty2014I have been wanting some more Tom Ford pinky shades and Pussycat will be going on my list ,it looks great on you.

@blackkitty2014 Love both colors, you look fresh and summery! I think I've got Alejandro somewhere too...time to go hunt for it! 🙂 

@blackkitty2014 Both Pussycat and Alejandro look great on you! I also love the blush you're wearing in the first picture 🙂

982 Replies
Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg
  • 2057F969-EBD2-4A7E-A25A-C4E9E73F2CC7.jpeg
  • Soft Serve.jpg
  • IMG_7484.JPG
  • Sheer Anarchy by Urban Decay
  • FBDFBE0D-2FFB-42C6-9AF8-4A7BA344EA2B.jpeg
testing