Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Itโ€™s the first day of summer! I donโ€™t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because schoolโ€™s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, weโ€™re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and donโ€™t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Aww Iโ€™m flattered to hear this from you ladies @keana1 @curlychiquita ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Stunning!  @Guessgal

@Guessgal Your lips unreal like this.  Like you should totally be a lipstick model.

@sprocketta  Aww thank you, youโ€™re so sweet ๐Ÿ’• I was thinking of doing a lip series โ€œmodelingโ€ colours on my Instagram highlights so ppl can just flip thru different lip colours when they visit my profile. Your comment is making me think I should actually do it ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Guessgal You should seriously consider posting your lip looks on your IG !

@Guessgal

You totally should!

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Cross posting again from the 100 days of lipstick challenge! Here are two of my favorite Nars Velvet Lip Glides. One of my favorite formulas

Re: RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@Kim888 Oooo both of these are pretty!! I donโ€™t think I can choose a favourite. They both look great on you ๐Ÿ˜Š

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Roseland is so pretty! I think I need it.

Thank you for these pics @Kim888! NARS Bound is one of my favorite lippies and itโ€™s super helpful seeing how it compares to Roseland.

Pretty colors! @Kim888

Todayโ€™s lip is my favorite corporate America lip: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in shade 7

The formula is super comfortable and the color is a nice rosewood that goes with nearly everything!

E19A681E-A60F-4FB0-9C71-AC87CC23F108.jpeg

@gonerogue Very nice! The whole look is beautiful and suits you so well ๐Ÿ˜Š

Very pretty lip @gonerogue!

Sooo pretty @gonerogue!  I've had my eye on this line, but haven't gotten to try any on.  I searched for this shade online, but it looks like Sephora doesn't sell it.  

@greeneyedgirl107 

I got mine from Nordies a while back and while they do sell it online, they donโ€™t have the shade in stock at the moment ๐Ÿ˜ข

Thanks for the news @gonerogue  ๐Ÿ™‚

Great color, @gonerogue!

@curlychiquita Thanks!

oooh this is such a pretty color on you @gonerogue

@Kim888 Thank you! Very subtle yet flattering ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg