Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Itโ€™s the first day of summer! I donโ€™t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because schoolโ€™s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, weโ€™re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and donโ€™t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Cross posting again from 100 days! Two of my fave summer bite beauty lippie colors!!

Re: RE: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@Kim888 Both colours are beautiful pinks ๐Ÿ’•

thank you @keana1 !

@Kim888 Youโ€™re welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰!

They're both beautiful, @Kim888!

thank you @curlychiquita !!

Both are nice colors on you, @Kim888@- it would be hard to pick a favorite!

@eshoe I agree - I actually really like the finish on the multi sticks though (the macaroon though) i love that sort of cream to powdery finish on lips it just sits really nicely 

You know, I donโ€™t think I have given those multi sticks a decent chance, @Kim888. Had a couple of samples that I tried briefly then decluttered. What you said about the formula makes me wish I hadnโ€™t ๐Ÿ™„ Next time Iโ€™ll know better!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Tried out a new combo: ABH liquid lipstick in Trouble with Nars Orgasm lipstick in the center as a topper/highlight162EE5A6-6169-4E5C-8912-A2EF5874B06D.jpeg

Anonymous Insider

I absolutely adore this lippie shade on you @Guessgal! ๐Ÿ˜ i wish my lips could look this fabulous! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

Aww thank you @Anonymous! Your lips look fab all the time too! I especially love how youโ€™re not afraid to use bold colours ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @Guessgal! I'm really happy you like my color decisions, it makes me feel more inspired to keep trying new styles ๐Ÿ’–โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’‹

This is a stunning combo, @Guessgal-love the way the Nars highlights. Just beautiful ๐Ÿ’„

@eshoe  Thanks girl โค๏ธโค๏ธ

Love this combo @Guessgal!! So pretty!

Thank you @DaneeBT โค๏ธ Iโ€™m having fun trying new combos ๐Ÿ˜‰

Great color and your lips look absolutely fab! ๐Ÿ˜‰ @Guessgal

Thank you @SchylarR! I'll probably be experimenting more with Nars Orgasm paired with other base colours, since I don't think it looks too great on me by itself.

@Guessgal This combination is absolutely gorgeous! I agree with @sprocketta , you should be a lip model! ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’„

1 Reply
Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg
  • 2057F969-EBD2-4A7E-A25A-C4E9E73F2CC7.jpeg
  • Soft Serve.jpg
  • IMG_7484.JPG
  • Sheer Anarchy by Urban Decay
  • FBDFBE0D-2FFB-42C6-9AF8-4A7BA344EA2B.jpeg
testing