Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

It’s the first day of summer! I don’t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because school’s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, we’re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and don’t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@Samtian I can see why this is a holy grail. It looks great on you.

@sprocketta Thank you! I've used it so much I can see through the container lol.

One of my new summer products I have gotten this year and like a lot is Tarte's H2o Gloss in Room service 💜 It's a very pretty mauve shade that feels comfortable on my lips. Tarte's H2o gloss in Room serviceTarte's H2o gloss in Room service

@melissapurple22 Such a lovely nude look❤️

@melissapurple22, Room Service is a pretty, soft summer color on you!

It is a very pretty colour @curlychiquita

Looks really nice on you @melissapurple22 how do you like that gloss? I love a good gloss and was wondering about it.

You are always so sweet @sprocketta ☺️ The gloss is very buttery on the lips if that makes sense lol it is comfortable and last a good amount of time for a gloss💜

Wearing YSL rouge volupte shine in #49! Going to an engagement party today 🙂

6369F0E7-D4F1-4F27-BB93-54B7BB6C83DD.jpeg

@sabrinas this whole look is perfection!! Love the lipcolor, your hair and especially the dress!! Wooow❤️❤️

You look gorgeous, @sabrinas!

Loving your whole look @sabrinas !

@sabrinas  You look so pretty and the YSL looks great, especially with your outfit!! A perfect look for a party!!

You look amazing @sabrinas ☺️ I love the whole look from your makeup to your outfit and the lip colour is beautiful! Have fun 💜

I feel like I'm going to be a broken record on these for a while, but my order of four just arrived as I was getting ready to walk out the door earlier. Not a stitch of anything on my face today other than Lancome L'Absolue Lacquer in Rose Talisman 😍😍

IMG_20180706_165824535.jpg

Gorgeous on you @rgbrown. Wish it could look as well on m...

Gorgeous on you @RGbrown. Wish it could look as well on me. i will have to rtn it. The blouse really makes the color pop💕

Re: Gorgeous on you @rgbrown. Wish it could look as well on m...

@Buootiful thanks so much! I'm sad to hear it didn't work for you though  😞 

@RGbrown Wooow!! I can’t believe you don’t have any foundation on, your skin looks amazing!! And I love the Lancome on you - such a fun, summery shade💕

@katkapivarci aw shucks, thanks so much 😊

You look great with or without makeup @RGbrown and the Lancome looks fantastic!

@ElleElleG thanks so much! 💕

1 Reply
Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg
  • 2057F969-EBD2-4A7E-A25A-C4E9E73F2CC7.jpeg
  • Soft Serve.jpg
  • IMG_7484.JPG
  • Sheer Anarchy by Urban Decay
  • FBDFBE0D-2FFB-42C6-9AF8-4A7BA344EA2B.jpeg
testing