Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

It’s the first day of summer! I don’t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because school’s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, we’re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and don’t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Anonymous Insider

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

@katkapivarci I seriously have to try that also. I'll have to look at where to begin. 

You look beautiful and glowing  in this picture @katkapivarci 💜 pretty gloss as well 

@melissapurple22 Ooooh thank you, I’m not sure if I’m glowing or melting 🙈 

@katkapivarci,

That is simply beautiful on you!  🙂

@tsavorite Thanks so much❤️

The lipliner looks like t adds the perfect pop of colour under the gloss, it’s gorgeous @katkapivarci! ❤️

@bakeamuffin Yes, it really does. Without anything the gloss is almost clear which is good because I can use it with different lipliners and it always give me different look👍🏻

1537C1F1-99CB-4082-B249-0CF7041197C9.jpeg

I used K-dub Everlasting Liquid Lipstick by KVD for a summer look today  😄💄I love how long lasting these are, and although they can be a little bit drying (especially the super dark shades), it’s not bad at all ☺️

This is a prefect bright colour for the summer @bakeamuffin and it looks great on you!!! 💜

Thank you so much @melissapurple22 ❤️☺️ 

@bakeamuffin Wow,  this looks great on you!! I love the whole look, which is perfect for summer!!😊

Thank you @yankeefaithful 😄💕 All set for summer 😄☀️🏖🏊🏼‍♂️💦

@bakeamuffin It is a great color and makingh me re-think of not buying it. I thought it would be too bright. Maybe  Kat Von D co needs to rethink the face swatches that are ghost white. I think it distorts the color and is completely different how the color is in true life.  I always thought this color was similar to L.U.V. (or mother,, not sure) but it's not. Then again, I am terrible at describing colors and sometimes mix black for dark blue. 🙂

I was nervous about it @Buootiful, but I’m happily surprised with how the colour is, too. It’s fun and sweet, and different from other colours in the collection for sure! ☺️ - and totally agree about Produxt photo not being super accurate!

@bakeamuffin This color is so beautiful and it looks amazing on you❤️

@katkapivarci thank you so much ☺️  💕

Anonymous Insider

What a great color on you. It's beautiful @bakeamuffin

Thanks @Anonymous 😄

@bakeamuffin,

This is a beautiful shade on you!  🙂