Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Summer Lippie Challenge!

It’s the first day of summer! I don’t know about you all, but this is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not just because school’s out, but I feel inspired to be more carefree with my beauty routine and tend to reach for my summery lip products. Knowing how much everyone here loves everything lip and hearing how much fun you all had last year with summer lips, we’re starting the Summer Lippie Challenge TODAY! Show us your pics, swatches, or hauls and don’t forget to share your thoughts.

Whatever your take on a Summer lip is, we want to see it!

Here's the challenge: Sift through your lipstick stash and pull out those summer-themed lippies! Nothing is off-limits. Wearing your sheer SPF lip balm one day and your HG Tom Ford lippie the next? Share it here every day!

Re: The Summer Lippie Challenge!

Haha same @unfungirl !!!

Cherry Wet.jpg

Just got back from Jurassic World, tear jerker much? And my Beautylish order had arrived. This is one of the new Jeffree Star Summer Liquid Lipsticks in Cherry Wet. #TeamBlue

@Samtian,

I love this lipstick shade on you!  🙂

@tsavorite Thank you!

@Samtian  Scrolling down the list of threads I saw your photo, and I knew it was you, even though you have completely changed your looks since the last photo I saw.  You look so cute!  That lippie color just goes with everything you are wearing, clothes and makeup.  🙂

@Ispend2much6 Awe you filled my heart with joy and warmth!!! ❤️ I wear wigs so my hair is constantly changing. 

So pretty @Samtian! And I love your hair:) 

Thank you @unfungirl ! It's a wig 🙂

You look great in that color @Samtian

@PrettyPaint Thank you!!

What a beautiful color on you @Samtian!

@DaneeBT Thank you!

Thanks, @TayBT! I will definitely want to participate and post some pics. Just got to get the courage. I have this hot pink color that is perfect for summer.  I used to abhorr pink but now I am changing my mind once i got used to it on my face.

This is going to be be so much fun! 💄 thank you for starting up this thread @TayBT 😄🏝☀️

It is! @bakeamuffin No problem:) Can't wait to see pictures soon!

I need to start participating in challenges more again. I have some of the new JS summer collection coming tomorrow so that should help me get excited. I will participate on my non work days! Can't wait to see everyone's looks. 

Great! That's exciting:) Challenges are fun ways to show off your looks, engage with other beauty lovers, and receive recommendations on new products for your beauty stash! I hope to see you participate soon. @Samtian

Photos124
  • Cherry Wet.jpg
  • 2057F969-EBD2-4A7E-A25A-C4E9E73F2CC7.jpeg
  • Soft Serve.jpg
  • IMG_7484.JPG
  • Sheer Anarchy by Urban Decay
  • FBDFBE0D-2FFB-42C6-9AF8-4A7BA344EA2B.jpeg
testing