cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

Sephoria 2018Sephoria 2018

Experiencing the first ever Sephoria event last year in Los Angeles with my BIC family was beyond magical Heart Here's the link to some journal entries from last year: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries/m-p/4243128#M63914

As soon as I found out that it would be happening again this year, I just knew I HAD to get my hands on some tickets 😄 I'll be going to Session 1 and 2 for a full day of beauty fun and will be posting my experience here in this thread. If you are coming to Sephoria, please feel free to share your experience here as well! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how the event has evolved in this new venue, catching up with my friends and making some new ones Heart

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

@SportyGirly125 holding the tiny little clothes in my hands made it all so real, I can't believe my little nugget will be wearing these soon Heart 

@Mcakes can’t wait for you to hold your nugget next year.  

Ooh, I just live your baby shower, @Mcakes!  What a wonderful way to celebrate! ❤

@curlychiquita I was so shocked! They really went above and beyond to make me and mini me feel so special Heart 

Wow @Mcakes, this was the absolute sweetest thing to read! ❤️ Thank you for sharing and thank you to all of the amazing BIC members who put this together for you. So incredibly thoughtful! 

Best,

Laurie

@LaurieBT this community is truly magical Heart Thank you and the other mods and admins for creating such an amazing place for us to all hang out and make lifelong friendships! 

@Mcakes So happy for you!!!

Thank you so much @greeneyedgirl107 Heart !

@Mcakes How exciting! I hope you have a great time and take lots of pictures 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Last year was great, but this year?  This year will be NEXT LEVEL.  Cannot wait to see some of my favorite gals again 🥰

@ElleElleG @Mcakes 

Us in 3 weeks....

Image result for squad gif

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Image result for so excited gif

@Tamara76 It's getting closer and closer to Sephoria 😄 😄 😄 I can't wait to be with y'all again! 

baile dancing GIF

Yesssss @Tamara76 

next level netflix GIF by Queer Eye

It's going to be the best Heart Heart Heart 

Wish ALL of our faves were coming though 😞

Diary Entry No. 3: All of the Houston Swag

I promised...I procrastinated...I won't make you wait any longer 😄 

Here's what came in the adorable Sephoria Masterclass makeup case:
7.jpg

1. $10 Sephora Gift Card in Card Case

2. FULL SIZE - Tatcha The Satin Skin Mist

3. Sephoria/ Tatch water bottle

4. Sephoria Masterclass Tour Notebook and Pen

5. BIC Popsocket

6. Tatcha Blotting Papers

7. FULL SIZE - Pure Skin by Vicky Tsai book...which she signed! Picture below:

6.jpg

And perhaps the most shocking thing of all... @JeffreyBD announced that all of the Houston Masterclass attendees are invited to the VIP Party at Sephoria with the purchase of a Sephoria ticket 😮 😮 😮 I could barely contain my excitement!!!!!!!! Thank you so much to @TeamBIC @KatieBT @CarolBT for arranging this amazing gift Heart I am still pinching myself! 

Here's what came in the Sephora bag with the Community Chosen seal of approval: 

3.jpg2.jpg

1. FULL SIZE - Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask

2. FULL SIZE - SDJ Bum Bum Cream

3. FULL SIZE - Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask

4. Original Beauty Blender

5. Deluxe Sample - Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in the shade Legendary 

6. Sephora Collection Pro Diffuser Brush No. 64 (Jeffrey said this brush is perfect for stippling liquid foundations for a beautiful medium coverage 😉 )

7. Four Sigmatic samples

8. BIC pins and the iconic BIC sticker Heart 

I can't thank Carol, Katie, Jeffrey, and Vicky enough for putting together such an amazing event and treating us to so many goodies. Very thankful for the experience and it gives me those butterflies for Sephoria in just a couple of months Heart 

OMG, such awesome swag! I love the card case and pins. And this is just a little taste of what people will be getting at Sephoria. Wowie wow, thanks for sharing!!! @Mcakes 

Thank you so much @Buootiful ! Are you coming to Sephoria this year?

Sadly no 😞  I overspent on makeup and the tickets are a little too steep for right now. To be honest, its been only a little under 2 years of getting into makeup and Im just grateful to get to go to some of the BIC events here.

Hopefully, next year 🙂 I will live thru this year with your pics! 🙂 @Mcakes 

@Mcakes How fun! Thank you for sharing! I hope you have an amazing time at Sephoria 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Love that BIC Texas item. The whole thing looks very fun, generous and thoughtfully put together!

So awesome! So envious! 💕💕💕 @Mcakes 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos62
  • Sephoria 2018
  • 9.jpg
  • 15.jpg
  • 14.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 12.jpg
  • @Tamara76