cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

Sephoria 2018Sephoria 2018

Experiencing the first ever Sephoria event last year in Los Angeles with my BIC family was beyond magical Heart Here's the link to some journal entries from last year: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries/m-p/4243128#M63914

As soon as I found out that it would be happening again this year, I just knew I HAD to get my hands on some tickets ๐Ÿ˜„ I'll be going to Session 1 and 2 for a full day of beauty fun and will be posting my experience here in this thread. If you are coming to Sephoria, please feel free to share your experience here as well! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how the event has evolved in this new venue, catching up with my friends and making some new ones Heart

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

There's still a chance for technology to come up with a way to clone you just in time for Sephoria @sister13 ๐Ÿ˜„ 

@Mcakes how amazing! That sounds really awesome! Congrats!!

Thank you so much @makeitup305 Heart !

@Mcakes thank you for sharing. VIP party sounds amazing. Have fun!!!

@SportyGirly125 of course! Thank you so much Heart I am so excited ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I love that these meet ups are happening and that you all got a Masterclass preview.  I really need to explore the Tatcha brand more.  Absolutely adore the BIC Texas item for the meetup!

OH, and did you say VIP Party @Mcakes 

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@ElleElleG It was great to see a Masterclass and meetup experience in a city outside of the usual suspects, I hope to see more of these pop up in other amazing cities! Vicky just made me fall in love with the Tatcha brand, I am looking forward to explore more of the collection as well.

The adorable t shirt is my favorite shirt now and likely forever lol. It is soooo cute and soft and extremely special Heart 

@Tamara76 and I looked at each other with jaws dropped when we heard the news of out class being invited to the VIP party with purchase of a Sephoria ticket! Of course we already bought ours and T is going through the Sephora Squad anyway, but for a normal fan like me I am ecstatic!!!!!

@Mcakes  Ooo lucky girl. You got some amazing goodies.

Thank you @Anastasiya13 ! I felt so special, like a Cinderella moment really Heart 

@Mcakes  I bet. I would feel the exact same way.

Yay!!! Amazing swag girl!  Enjoy!!! @Mcakes 

Thank you @veronika23 ! It was such an amazing surprise Heart 

@Mcakes 

VIP party - heck yea!!!!!

@Mcakes, I love the swag but I especially love how the team took the time to make a personalized card for you out of your avatar.  Sephora was really thoughtful at this event!

@Mcakes  I can't wait to see the fun you all have again!

Thank you @Samtian Heart I'm counting down the days for this epic BIC meetup Heart 

Yaaaay @Mcakes! ๐Ÿค— Iโ€™m thrilled you will be going back to SEPHORiA. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ Woohoo! ๐ŸŽ‰ It was so much fun hearing about everyoneโ€™s experience last year and reading about how some of you were able to meet face-to-face for the first time. ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m super excited to see and hear about everyoneโ€™s experience at this yearโ€™s event! ๐Ÿคฉ Have fun, girl! ๐Ÿ’•

@itsfi will you be coming this year?! Please say yes! I am very excited to go back and experience it with an even bigger group of BIC Babes ๐Ÿ˜„ Our family just keeps growing! Heart 

Ohhh, I would loooove to go and meet everyone in person (that would be soooo amazing) ๐Ÿฅฐ but I wonโ€™t be able to make it this year @Mcakes! ๐Ÿ˜” I shall live vicariously through all of you and am so excited to hear about everyoneโ€™s experience! ๐Ÿ˜ So happy you and others will be able to go back and share in the fun again!! 

Oh my goodness this looks like it was so much fun!! I was driving all around Texas last week and thought about all my Texas BIC friends. Hope you all had an amazing tIme!!!

@jen81 I thought that was you popping up on my Instagram feed! Hope you had fun on your trip! Heart 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos62
  • Sephoria 2018
  • 9.jpg
  • 15.jpg
  • 14.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 12.jpg
  • @Tamara76
  • The whole BIC crew!
  • The one and only @JeffreyBD <3