cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

Sephoria 2018Sephoria 2018

Experiencing the first ever Sephoria event last year in Los Angeles with my BIC family was beyond magical Heart Here's the link to some journal entries from last year: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/The-SEPHORiA-Diaries/m-p/4243128#M63914

As soon as I found out that it would be happening again this year, I just knew I HAD to get my hands on some tickets 😄 I'll be going to Session 1 and 2 for a full day of beauty fun and will be posting my experience here in this thread. If you are coming to Sephoria, please feel free to share your experience here as well! 

I'm looking forward to seeing how the event has evolved in this new venue, catching up with my friends and making some new ones Heart

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries 2019

Diary Entry No. 2: Part 2 of Sephoria Masterclass Tour w/ Vicky Tsai and Tatcha in Houston

The fun did not end when the Masterclass ended! Our gracious hosts had more in store for us 😄 While @CarolBT was doing her magic at the restaurant we were going to lunch at, @KatieBT entertained us by whisking us away to where else? Sephora! Not one objection from the group of course 😄 

Inside our goodie bag from the Masterclass (don't worry, I haven't forgotten I promised I would elaborate on this!) was a $10 gift card to our favorite store, which came in quite handy for us! It was a surreal experience watching other equally beauty obsessed friends scatter around the store to their own delights. I went straight for the Living Proof because my hair in that heat was FLATLINING 😮 

How cute is this?!How cute is this?!

After a quick hair zhushing I went over to the Tatcha gondola to see if there was a sampler kit of the whole system I just learned about. Unfortunately there was not, so I went ahead and picked up Vicky's (in my mind we're on a first name basis now 😄 ) favorite item, the Essence. 

5.jpg

Once we all had our beauty fix, Katie led us to the restaurant for our feast! We were met by Carol who was so excited and grinning from ear to ear. She asked us if we all had our cameras ready before showing us into our private dining room...and oh my goodness...we walked in and saw this:

22.jpg

23.jpg25.jpg

There was a collective gasp of awe and joy at the thought and effort Team BIC had put into this special event. I couldn't contain my excitement upon seeing my avatar printed on a place card on top of a custom BIC shirt!!!!!!! I think I physically jumped with joy 😄 It is just the cutest thing I have ever seen Heart I will be living in this shirt now and forever AMEN. 

Once we picked up our shirts and place cards we all went towards the tables chose our seats. We were delighted to see the custom menus waiting for us! 

24.jpg

Every single thing on the menu sounded delicious, and luckily we didn't have to wait long at all before the flatbread appetizers were being placed in front of us. There were vegan and non vegan options on the table, and all oh so delicious. 

28.jpg

Next came the salad:

29.jpg

I have to admit it was a tough choice between all of the entrees, but in the end I went with the hand rolled lasagna:

30.jpg

My table mates ordered the other items so I took pictures to share with y'all as well:

31.jpg32.jpg

The meal was outstanding and was only overshadowed by the conversations. We were so lucky to have Jeffrey at our table! I adore him and getting to hear more about his journey in the beauty industry, what he's excited about, and his thoughts on the beauty community was amazing. 

He shared that SEPHORiA is named as such because of that indescribable magical feeling that you get when you walk into a Sephora... times a million! I can definitely say first hand that it is 100% true Heart 

As if I thought things couldn't be any more perfect, they brought out these jaw dropping desserts:

33.jpg

Something even sweeter? It was Katie's birthday weekend Heart Heart Heart !! Carol had planned a surprise with Katie's favorite chocolate vegan cupcakes. A full plate of them for the birthday girl with candles and even some cupcakes for us!

34.jpg

You could tell Katie was so surprised! It was such a sweet moment to witness Heart 

And even though it was Katie's birthday, we all still got extra presents! Carol handed each of us a Sephora bag filled with Community Chosen favorites. 

4.jpg

I'll post these contents along with the other goodie bag we got from the Masterclass next!

I just can't thank @TeamBIC @CarolBT and @KatieBT enough for such an incredible day filled with all of our favorite things, beauty and our own beauty community Heart 

26.jpg

I am so looking forward to seeing EVERYONE soon at Sephoria Heart

40.jpg

@Mcakes Thank you so much for sharing! 

Best,
Rebecca

Amazing!!! I love the pics and you are SOOOOO GOOOODDDDDD are reporting back!!!! @Mcakes 

Image result for damn girl gif

😂😂😂 but why does this gif summarize my reaction so perfectly @veronika23 ?!?

🤯 Mind. Blown @Mcakes .  Huge shout out to @TeamBIC for putting together such a sweet meet up!  

Because it's true!!! @ElleElleG 

Ahh thank you so much @veronika23 Heart , I know I'm never the first to post but I want to write down as much details as I can lol 😄 

You do a FABULOUS job @Mcakes! Always feels like we are there with you!

Your pics are sooooo cute, @Mcakes !  Such a memorable day and I cannot wait to make more memories with you and our BIC Fam in a little over a month!!!!

party2.gif

ready lets go GIF@Tamara76 I can't wait 😄 Counting down the days Heart !

@Mcakes Congratulations!! What a wonderful event and fantastic hospitality from Sephora. Thanks for all the great photos and descriptions 🤠 💕 🎉

Thank you @PinkEvergreen Heart I was blown away by the attention to detail that Team BIC poured into this event just for us!

These pictures and the description are amazing, @Mcakes! I'm glad you had fun!

Thank you so much @curlychiquita Heart 

Sidenote- I finally found you on Instagram 😄 Thanks to the lovely @Tamara76 !

@Mcakes, I just started it and don't post very much.  I think I followed you back!

@curlychiquita are you thinking about coming to Sephoria this year?

@Mcakes, I really seriously considered it but it's a 5 hour plane ride.  I live about 2 hours from NYC.  I really need to get to an NYC event sometime.  Not counting out Sephoria next year, but I have a business trip in August and knew I wouldn't want to get on a plane again so soon this year. Thank you for asking!

@Mcakes   I love how everyone is so excited and happy to be there!  And those t-shirts! 

@Ispend2much6 It was a big cheese fest that's for sure 😄 It would be impossible to be in a bad mood at an event like this I think! So much fun, wish you were there Heart Heart Heart 

@Mcakes   There needs to be a venue large enough to hold the entire community. haha  Wouldn't that be something? 

@Ispend2much6 from what I've been hearing, the venue this year is even bigger than the one last year! So excited! 

@Mcakes  Thank you so much for sharing all of these photos. I truly enjoyed reading this, it looks absolutely amazing, and I am impressed at how much effort went into making it such an incredible experience. The food looks absolutely delicious. And that's so cool about the name SEPHORiA. It makes complete sense, though! 🙂

27 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos62
  • Sephoria 2018
  • 9.jpg
  • 15.jpg
  • 14.jpg
  • 11.jpg
  • 12.jpg
  • @Tamara76
  • The whole BIC crew!
  • The one and only @JeffreyBD <3