cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Pride Challenge

Pride_HappyPride.jpg

In case you haven't heard, June is Pride Month and Pride Day will be at the end of the month on June 29th. Given our infatuation with rainbow beauty and love of all people regardless of their background Team BIC thought it would be fun to start a challenge where everyone can share their pride looks all month long!

All supporters and members of the LGBTQIA (which include allies) community are welcome to share! Shop your beauty collection, create a look, shap a picture and let us know what you're wearing. 

Break out your rainbow highlighters, ombre those lips, bust out that glitter... Show off your pride and rock YOUR rainbow!

RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

thank you so much!

RE: The Pride Challenge

one of the best looks i’ve ever seen! i love your outlook!

Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

I love your pride look @Moonlightfella.  This is amazing 😍 you're quite talented!

And I second your sentiments about sephora being a welcoming and diverse place.  One of the things I really love about it is how accessible the company makes beauty, and the focus on expressing yourself and embracing creativity!

RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

thank you so much! it took me so long. i’m still really new to makeup, but i can see myself improving everyday, so that means a lot! i’m really excited to keep coming on here & getting in touch with people & hopefully making good makeup-connections & friends.

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

Lol @Moonlightfella.... You're NEW to makeup?  I was going to ask of you were a makeup artist, no joke.  I'm a 35 year old woman, so I have about 20 years of makeup (and makeup fails) under my belt, and I can't come anywhere close to this!

Serious respect... serious respect...

Re: The Pride Challenge

@BrendaBT and I had A LOT of fun today playing around with Ciate, Kat Von D, Fenty and make Up For Ever 😄 I want to wear rainbow makeup every day!

Pride_Ciate.jpg

We are both wearing the Ciate Mermaid Glow highlighter. Unfortunately I couldn't get a perfect rainbow on my cheek but the shades look beautiful mixed together for a shimmery highlight. Oh and that packaging! 

Pride_Brenda.jpg

Brenda used Fenty Mattemoiselle on her lips, Kat Von D Super Brow for the fun dots around her eyes and Make Up For Ever's Artist Color Pencils on her lids. Get this rainbow goddess to a music festival STAT!

Pride_KTLook.jpg

I am wearing KVD Super Brow on my brows and the Make Up For Ever pencils on my lips and all over my face as rainbow confetti freckles 🙂  I was having blending issues with the yellow KVD shade on my lips as the MUFE formula is a different consistency so topped my lips off with my HG Kopari Coconut Lip Glossy. 

Adding a standalone of the brows in a spoiler because I am rather impressed with myself and think they are just so fun! I may need to try again with a white mascara primer on my brows so I have a lighter base.

Spoiler
Pride_KTBrows.jpg

@KatieBT and @BrendaBT  I love these looks, ladies!   Sounds like you had a lot of fun creating them, too! ❤️

@Tamara76 Thank you! We did, it was so much fun to wear rainbow all over my face! 😄

@KatieBT@BrendaBT, can you two be any cuter?  Very creative looks!  Heart

Really fun looks @KatieBT! I love how much sephora promotes diversity. It's one of my favorite things about the brand (well, that and it carries all my fav skincare products 😋)

@KatieBT You ladies look amazing! I've got some serious rainbow freckle envy 🙂 

@MissPuff @RachFace2921 @blackkitty2014 Thank you all! We had so much creating these looks! I 'm really excited to create more rainbow looks through the month 😄 😄

These looks are awesome, love them so much!! Rainbow brow goals right there 😄

I love this so much @KatieBT @BrendaBT

The confetti freckles are so much fun! 🙂

I love both looks, @KatieBT & @BrendaBT! The colourful freckles are too cute! 😊

@KatieBT @BrendaBT What great rainbow looks! Love how you did your lips and brows!! Love that Ciate Mermaid highlighter! You both look colorful!😊🌈

Thank you @yankeefaithful! This is going to be a fun month 😄

121 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • Pride_HappyPride.jpg
  • Pride_Ciate.jpg
  • Pride_Brenda.jpg
  • Pride_KTLook.jpg
  • Pride_KTBrows.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.50.59.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.47.27.jpg