cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Pride Challenge

Pride_HappyPride.jpg

In case you haven't heard, June is Pride Month and Pride Day will be at the end of the month on June 29th. Given our infatuation with rainbow beauty and love of all people regardless of their background Team BIC thought it would be fun to start a challenge where everyone can share their pride looks all month long!

All supporters and members of the LGBTQIA (which include allies) community are welcome to share! Shop your beauty collection, create a look, shap a picture and let us know what you're wearing. 

Break out your rainbow highlighters, ombre those lips, bust out that glitter... Show off your pride and rock YOUR rainbow!

RE: The Pride Challenge

good for you bew! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Gorgeous eye look @Vikitoria94.

i just saw this post so i thought i’d share my pride look i created. i’m still trying to figure out how to use this beauty community portion of the app, but i love seeing so many people create & come together, and i’ve gotten a lot of love on my posts & it truly means so much to me. i love seeing people create looks to show their own pride. the great thing about makeup is—no matter what your gender, race, ethnicity, nationality—you can go to makeup to inspire, connect & uplift people. and even create looks to show your acceptance of people around you, and encourage people to be themselves. ♡ ♡ ♡

Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

@Moonlightfella PREACH! And regarding how to use Community ... just as you are. Post comments & photos here, looks in the Gallery, answers in the live chat on product pages, and reviews of your products. Thank you so much for participating!

@Moonlightfella You look fantastic.  Love your rainbow eye and that lip color looks really lovely on you.  Thanks for sharing!

@Moonlightfella I love this!!!! You look stunning and I agree with you 100% please post more looks!

oooh how pretty and sparkly @Moonlightfella !!!

Wow!   This look is breathtaking, @Moonlightfella!   Thank you for sharing! ❤️

Well said @Moonlightfella 💜 ... love the eyes. Pro blending skills, for sure!

Stunning eye look @Moonlightfella!! Love your thoughtful post and your makeup skills are amazing!! Post more often with your looks, please!!!
Anonymous Insider

Well said and nice look @Moonlightfella

Fantastic look @Moonlightfella, I really like the colors on your eyes! ❤️

RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

thank you so much! ♥️

Darn, mermaid eyeshadow Heart @Moonlightfella.  I like the look of your lippie too.

thank you! the lipstick is Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle in Freckle Fiesta. i was going to do a nude lip, but i just got the shade & i wanted to wear it so badly!

Re: RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

I need to check the lippie out @Moonlightfella.  Thx.

@Moonlightfella Love that shadow! Beautiful! 

thank you so much! 🌈

Your makeup looks great, @Moonlightfella! I love the rainbow eyeshadow look you did 😊

thank you!! 💕

@Moonlightfella 

Well said! 

You look stunning. Your eye makeup is art!  Beautiful.

121 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • Pride_HappyPride.jpg
  • Pride_Ciate.jpg
  • Pride_Brenda.jpg
  • Pride_KTLook.jpg
  • Pride_KTBrows.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.50.59.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.47.27.jpg
  • Pride SF
  • Pride SF during Dj Denise's Set