cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The Pride Challenge

Pride_HappyPride.jpg

In case you haven't heard, June is Pride Month and Pride Day will be at the end of the month on June 29th. Given our infatuation with rainbow beauty and love of all people regardless of their background Team BIC thought it would be fun to start a challenge where everyone can share their pride looks all month long!

All supporters and members of the LGBTQIA (which include allies) community are welcome to share! Shop your beauty collection, create a look, shap a picture and let us know what you're wearing. 

Break out your rainbow highlighters, ombre those lips, bust out that glitter... Show off your pride and rock YOUR rainbow!

RE: The Pride Challenge

Havenโ€™t done a makeup look for pride month yet but Iโ€™m blasting some Kim Petras music the past few days.. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

This was one of my looks for my Sephora Pride weekend! I loveee rainbow freckles!

Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

@thewickedone the rainbow freckles look amazing with that grey hair!!!

Hi @thewickedone,

You're so talented! I always enjoy seeing your looks pop up on Gallery or on threads! This pride look has to be one of my favorites of yours. I'm loving the rainbow brows and freckles! Gorgeous as always. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

Second look from this past weekend! I know I already posted in this forum, but I had to share my second rainbow look I did for his month of pride!!! I used the Luanr beauty palette for much of this and I cut my crease with tarte shape cape concealer. On top I patted in Tempera and Glistening from my ABH Soft Glam palette. For my skin I just got the new Colour Pop foundation and concealer in so I had to give it a test ride this day. Happy pride and pride all year long!!

BEAUTIFUL!,,๐Ÿ˜โœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹โœจ๐Ÿ˜ @amusingmadi

Happy Pride Everyone!!! ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ I personally love to use color in makeup looks I create. I find color to be an inspiration for artistic creativity!! You can use one bold color to make a statement , or soft colors to create a feeling, you can use graphic shapes or Smokey silhouettes! When I was creating this look I wanted to use a rainbow spectrum of color but keep the technique very โ€˜painterlyโ€™ . I wasnโ€™t going for sharp precise placement, instead I used a fluffy Sephora Pro #27 blending brush and allowed the colors to melt and bleed into each other . This makes the over all look soft even tho there are a lot of bold colors used. For the eyeshadow I used the Sephora Pro Editorial Pallet, the bold assortment of color shades are so pigmented and smooth it made the application easy and seamless. The eyeliner is Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in the shade โ€˜Chaosโ€™ in the waterline, and I used Stila Cosmetics โ€˜Hugeโ€™ mascara ( my current mascara obsession!!! You must try it ๐Ÿ˜‰) I hope everyone has a wonderful Pride Month!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

@DavidPRO. You have GORGEOUS eyes!!! And I am loving that Pride look!!!! โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

@DavidPRO - This look is amazing and beautiful! The waterline using Chaos is such a great touch to this look! ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

That is gorgeous @DavidPRO I especially love the placement of the icy mint shade. 

RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

Thank you!!

Iโ€™m blown away, the way the colours all look together is outstanding ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Youโ€™re so talented @DavidPRO, I love to watch the SephoraPro videos that feature you, I always learn at LEAST 1-2 new things, thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š

If your goal was artistic creativity, you definitely nailed it @DavidPRO!  This eye look is beautiful.  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Her eyes look like a beautiful piece of art @DavidPRO ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ’œYou are a true artist ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽค I love learning from you in the YouTube Sephora videos! Thank you for sharing your art and knowledge with us xoxo

@DavidPRO I love this! The center lid shade is wow โœจ

This is so beautiful @DavidPRO! โค๏ธ

RE: Re: RE: The Pride Challenge

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒˆ

This is for work this past Saturday. It was pride weekend here in Denver!! Usually, when I do rainbow looks, I use UD full spectrum, smashbox covershot palette, and the morphs Picasso palette. This past week I got my Lunae Beauty palette in the mail and had to use it!! We are doing another weekend of pride looks and I canโ€™t wait. This was a very quick rainbow look, but loved the way it came out.

Is the Lunat beauty palette you are talking about the Lifeโ€™s a drag palette from MannyMUA @amusingmadi ?

@amusingmadi I agree with everyone else! Such a beautiful look ๐Ÿ™‚ 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos29
  • Pride_HappyPride.jpg
  • Pride_Ciate.jpg
  • Pride_Brenda.jpg
  • Pride_KTLook.jpg
  • Pride_KTBrows.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.50.59.jpg
  • 2015-06-26 14.47.27.jpg